Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

Sure it’s reassuring that Top / KP are willing to fund our losses and ensure the Club’s ongoing viability but, what we really need to see is that the right people are in key positions. That decisions impacting FFP and PSR will be made by better, more experienced, more skilled leaders.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Wasn't it Pearson who was on the whisky in the changing room on match days?? Pretty sure he was half cut for the ostrich interview. 

Really lol

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me but I'm surprised more wasn't or hasn't been said about it. 

20 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Why were we having to use loans if we’re financially secure?

Don't the biggest companies in the world take out loans? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We are financially secure as long as Top is willing to throw in 200m every 4 or 5 years.

We will see tomorrow - the interest though which can/could be a killer when it comes to FFP compliance (pointed out by another poster here- rather than me take credit) 

37 minutes ago, dillonpanthers87 said:

Who should I believe? The facts, that we have overspent by a large amount and find ourselves in trouble with both leagues, or a guy who continues to employ failing leadership, within a club that is failing by any measure, year on year. I don't believe him nor do I trust him. Could be unfair but I only have to look at what I see, he club aren't transparent enough for me to make any other conclusion.

It’s transparent enough to know they have continued to write off money they’ve put in. 

We had all this talk before, and the. They wrote off a huge amount of money. 

Failing PSR doesn’t equate to being in the shit financially, so long as the backing is still there. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Cash flow purposes, we took out loans secured against future income so that e.g. the fofana money was available up front rather than coming in over 2/3 years

32 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Alternative form of funding to King Power loans. Perhaps more convenient as KP were recovering from COVID restrictions.

Different to day to day operating expenditure exceeding income.

19 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

We will see tomorrow - the interest though which can/could be a killer when it comes to FFP compliance (pointed out by another poster here- rather than me take credit) 

100% 

King power are going to have to reduce the cost of borrow by loaning us directly with reduced rates.

Wages have been a much bigger issue than interest.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Same as last time, it's fine, trust me, stop having a go at me.

To be fair it's all rhetoric no matter what he writes, we need to see some actual action.

Right people in the right job, engagement with fans on our club.

They need to remember they may own the club but it belongs to us.

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Same as last time, it's fine, trust me, stop having a go at me.

Show some balls Top and get in a proper and competent management team - and not the amateurs running the club at present..

10 minutes ago, MattFox said:

This is 90% of Leicester Facebooks reaction

How many on here we’re saying push the boat out, spend more money when going for top 4. They were screaming at the club to gamble… and now the club are idiots for doing so. Few clearly never considered the implications.

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

How many on here we’re saying push the boat out, spend more money when going for top 4. They were screaming at the club to gamble… and now the club are idiots for doing so. Few clearly never considered the implications.

Normally you'd say 'thank god they weren't being paid seven figure sums to look after our finances', but on this occasion it barely made any difference.

15 hours ago, Parker Pen said:

Most of us save up and buy our kids a PlayStation or the like. Vichai bought Top Leicester City, it’s all good when things are working and you can pick up the phone to your dad when things go wrong and he gives you a friendly bit of advice or takes over for you!

Fast forward 15 years and it’s starting to fail and you have got bored of it all because let’s face it you have always loved Polo, horse racing and are really part of the ‘Jonny posh Twat’ community from Kensington you want to ignore it and hope it all just goes away by or just sack it off!

i feel that Tops silence over the last few years  shows that he is bored of it and us as a club as well. Who can blame him, he is a billionaire and from a  Footballing perspective he has won it all in his eyes.  We as a club are not as important to him as we think or hope we are. Look how he celebrated  his Polo triumph last year when we were getting relegated.

I feel that we are now just part of the legalised convenient Billionaires Money Laundering gateway swirling around London.

Where is the Top who apparently fell in love with the club following our 1997 league cup win?

He’s happier playing Polo than he is running a football club. Despite what he says, his actions don’t match his words.