Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

14 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

I don’t disagree with your first comment. I do however strongly disagree with the second sentence. If you’re hiring and retaining incompetent people, you must yourself be incompetent. There is no excuse for the same again approach from the summer given the disaster that occurred last season.

My boss hired me, go figure!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Going for the bingo card on this one in reply to this.

"Everyone else is doing it"

"That website is lying"

"We need as much money as we can to meet FFP, I don't care where it comes from"

"Bet you'd rather see us in League 2"

"Who is it even harming?"

"So what?"

"Top made us PL Champions you traitorous bastard"

29 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

You have such a hate boner lol

The first one is in!

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Yeah I think this will be the only season we see Maresca a club with money and ambition will take him

Almost every other club is dealing with the same issues as us if not worse?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

For those wanting TOP to sell up, be careful what you wish for.  I don't see anyone buying us apart from an American-style ownership model ala Yanited or Burnley.

Ah yes I forgot, because there is hypothetical potential for things to be worse we should all be grateful for the amateurs currently running the shop.

“Be careful what you wish for” – what a bollocks phrase. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Ah yes I forgot, because there is hypothetical potential for things to be worse we should all be grateful for the amateurs currently running the shop.

Yes, their is a hypothetical chance for things to be better or worse. Judging by how things were pre-KP we may have caused for pause

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Langston said:

We did get the same phrase repeatedly thrown around while Brendan was running us into the ground. 

We've ended up with a forward thinking, hard working, innovative, young, ambitious, potentially highly sought after coach with links and connections in the game Brendan could only dream of. 

Like anything in life, we could end up with the Sheff Wed's nut job owner but we could also end up with an ambitious Vichai like entrepreneur - you just never know. At the moment, the chairman of the board is simply not fit for purpose - that is evident and he lacks the intelligence to realise to make up for his own incompetence he needs good people around him. Something has got to give. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

For those wanting TOP to sell up, be careful what you wish for.  I don't see anyone buying us apart from an American-style ownership model ala Yanited or Burnley.

New owners could like, get us relegated from the Premier League, or something! 

15 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Or even get us to the point where we couldn't sign anyone due to FFP! Or let millions of pounds of talent walk out of that door for free. That would be terrible if owners let that happen.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Yep fair point, I'm still pissed off at how it was messed up.  I'm pretty certain a Middle Eastern country is not going to buy us, so any new owners would eventually be constrained by the same problems this current regime has,  but there are enough dodgy turds out there to f**k us over, so at this moment in time, I think it's probably advisable to stick with KP. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I'm pretty he's ambition wasn’t the problem on that front.

Poor decision making yes, ambition no.

Actually his ambition is the reason for us being in trouble with FFP.

The change of old money already spent to equity doesnt mean anything in relation to ambition.

22 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

And despite stuff like this, fleecing kids £10 for the player sessions etc, you get pots and pans clappers like this character. The finishing sentence it's quite something.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

And despite stuff like this, fleecing kids £10 for the player sessions etc, you get pots and pans clappers like this character. The finishing sentence it's quite something.

Same tits who last year were clapping us off after another fine defeat.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You know very well they are a member of the 85 min brigade also. 

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Honestly, what the ****. 

Just now, Mr Weller 2 said:

There are so many entitled, spoilt people on here. The big picture is as clear as daylight; with King Power we are a fairly big deal, without it we are like any other midlands club in the championship. 

Take your pick.

PS please stop writing long posts. This is social media not the athletic.