Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc043

4 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Looking forward to welcoming

Khun Jamie Srivaddhanaprabha

Khun Marc Srivaddhanaprabha

to the world.

I will not accept anything other than these names.

More likely be Susan and Jon.

• Haha 3

Sell up.. too much focus on the training ground and doing the stadium up and the surroundings and forgot how to play football properly.

All moving from Belvoir drive has done is attract overpaid poor footballers. We need to start over, clubs dying atm

• Like 1

Don't worry, I'm sure the clappers will be back on the seats to get the atmosphere going!

A failing football club playing in a soulless bowl with a plastic atmosphere. The worst of modern football and they embrace it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

If Enzo is still here in the morning Top has not learned his lesson from last season.

Spot on. He took his eye off the ball last season,  he can't afford to make the same mistake twice. 

D'ya know what, if not going up drains the swamp, i'm kind of all for it.

Gets rid of a nonsense style, get rid of personnel.

We all know financially we need to go up but if there is still a club and there is trade off to be had i'd accept that I think.

Unfortunately I don't think anything would change, we're ****ed either way and I include financially.

16 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

If Enzo is still here in the morning Top has not learned his lesson from last season.

Good job he's delegated the football side of things to our highly competent DoF. 

Absolute charlatan. Don't care who's son he is, he's ****ing clueless. As I said last time, he's the Thai Donald Trump, he's has no individual success, just hand-me-downs from his dad.