Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Villa - Postponed

17 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

First time I’m going to say this, but I can’t get behind this fraud any longer… it is too depressing got to think about my health 

Yeah, me too, its really upsetting to see us go from top to  flop, and I am getting tired of reading "he must go" " surely he gets the sack now" and so on.

So do we hear all this again after Villa then ?

Too much

3 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Back to basics. 4-2-3-1. Maddison played centrally. And a return for a certain Perez.

Regardless of Manager, have to win it. 

Iversen 

Castagne - Faes - Evans - Justin

Tielemans - Ndidi 

Perez  -  Maddison  -  Barnes

Daka

How many times have we said back to basics, and must win..This manager can do neither. 

52 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Sooooooooooooo, will this be our new managers first game, probably a stand in though. Or perhaps Rogers will still be here trying his best to make Villa look like Prime Barcelona. 

Anyway can't see many changes whatever happens. 

Thanks for date and time

Was it West Ham or Villa that was Puel's last game after a disappointing loss?

Firstly, I hope Rodgers is nowhere near the club by the time this game comes round.

Secondly, Villa play quicker than us (like every other side anyway), which is our undoing. 

Thirdly, confidence seems totally shot for everyone - players and fans alike - right now. Total dejection after the game today from the players, and us as fans still rightly question why Rodgers is still employed.

I've got a feeling there could be an eruption of anger on and off the pitch if we don't win this, or at least not looking like winning as the game nears it's end. Frustration will lead to emotions spilling out. 

Saw glimpses of it today - Ward and Ndidi, Amartey towards Maddison. 

Nothing like a midlands rivalry to get a first win of the season though. Even if Rodgers is here, he needs to instil that aggression and confidence back into the side. I don't believe he can, but he's the one that should do. Sadly I think we've just lost all fight until he goes/is sacked. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Was it West Ham or Villa that was Puel's last game after a disappointing loss?

Firstly, I hope Rodgers is nowhere near the club by the time this game comes round.

Secondly, Villa play quicker than us (like every other side anyway), which is our undoing. 

Thirdly, confidence seems totally shot for everyone - players and fans alike - right now. Total dejection after the game today from the players, and us as fans still rightly question why Rodgers is still employed.

I've got a feeling there could be an eruption of anger on and off the pitch if we don't win this, or at least not looking like winning as the game nears it's end. Frustration will lead to emotions spilling out. 

Saw glimpses of it today - Ward and Ndidi, Amartey towards Maddison. 

Nothing like a midlands rivalry to get a first win of the season though. Even if Rodgers is here, he needs to instil that aggression and confidence back into the side. I don't believe he can, but he's the one that should do. Sadly I think we've just lost all fight until he goes/is sacked. 

When the Bert rumour came out you said he’s got until after Brighton didn’t you? Tallys up with what @ramadaonehas said 

41 minutes ago, ramadaone said:

He won’t be 

Oof. If true. Right decision and at the right time. No one can argue he hasn't been given enough time now. 

I also think it is smart to jump ahead of some other clubs that may be looking for a change. The market for managers is slim as it is, we don't want to be competing with Villa, Everton etc. Get a new man in ASAP.