Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Villa - Postponed

I honestly don’t think it matters who is picked, or in what formation, under Brendan. Everyone has downed tools. But for what it’s worth, I’d go 3-4-1-2. We just cannot lose. Rot has to be stopped- especially against a relegation  rival. 😞

Iversen

Justin   Evans   Faes 

Albrighton  N’Didi  KDH  Castagne

Madders

Daka      Nacho

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ttfn said:

This is a great opportunity to win and for 2 reasons it means Rodgers cannot be the manager:

1) Given the atmosphere and lack of confidence I think he’s probably the worst possible person to be managing this game for us.

2) A win against one of the worst sides in the league at home cannot be a reason to give a manager who is on a terminal 12+ month decline yet more time

I won’t be going if Rodgers is still the manager.

Yep. Him going automatically releases some of the pressure around the place and the fans will be behind the team.

Villa will done what EVERY single team.does at the KP, be compact, pack midfield,  let our centre halves have the ball and at some point, move up a gear to coast through our non existent midfield set up  to score at will  

City 0-3 Villa 

Unless we sack him, at which point New appointee will do what any normal manager would do; freshen up the GK, conventional back 4 with focus on keeping a line, blocking crosses  and clearing lines (to reset) , pack our midfield with 4, play 2 up front, keep shape and look to creep into games with the quality we have

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Do you really believe that? Brighton we’re taking shots from anywhere because they could sense his fear. There is just no good to come from playing Ward.

Only based on Rodge comments after Stockport game. When asked about Iversen he couldn’t wait to tell radio Ward is his number one.