Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Villa - Postponed

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

By who ??

Just generally speaking.

As in their best players.

It was mentioned by a poster on here a few months' ago that Mings would be a good LCFC signing, but personally find him very average.

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Just generally speaking.

As in their best players.

It was mentioned by a poster on here a few months' ago that Mings would be a good LCFC signing, but personally find him very average.

Camara in midfield was feted by several top clubs 

digne is an excellent attacking left back 

coutinho and buendia are capable of making any defence look a bit stupid and ours needs no help at the moment - both are repeat scorers against us btw 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Camara in midfield was feted by several top clubs 

digne is an excellent attacking left back 

coutinho and buendia are capable of making any defence look a bit stupid and ours needs no help at the moment - both are repeat scorers against us btw 

Buendia? He has only played a couple of games v us and don’t  remember  him scoring 

9 minutes ago, TK95 said:

He invited Ayoze

Screenshot_20220906-230249_Instagram.jpg

**oooh Spanish friend**

Hopefully they're all in black because they're mourning the sacking of Rodgers, the announcement of which has been temporarily pushed back while the media team compose a suitably touching eulogy to be followed shortly by a poorly-lit photoshoot for his replacement's unveiling.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

The absolute worst scenario for me is to have Rodgers in charge with the way they're playing for him against Forest. 

I'd never want us to do anything but win, but please god can we not scrape by until that game just please no. 

Can't give them the satisfaction. Not that lot

Well any competent manager that wasn't trying his best to actively sabotage his team would take lessons from previous games.

They would see how much better Nacho and Daka were as a pair versus isolated Vardy alone up top.

They would see how Castagne is a much better option than Thomas.

They would see that Ndidi shouldn't be playing CB over actual CBs.

They would see Maddison is wasted out wide and can do so much more centrally.

They would see Ward is a bombscare and needs to be taken out of the firing range.

So, with that in mind I can only assume the lineup will be something like:

Ward

Justin, Evans, Faes, Thomas

Tielemans, Ndidi, KDH

Maddison, Vardy, Barnes

Though I'm not ruling out him not starting Faes and shoving Ndidi in CB still.

• Like 3

Could be a tight game at best against villa

if so will mean the team is trying extra here not to lose. Take whatever that means for us into the spuds game where we will lose and then the dreaded encounter against forest. Would be ironic for BR to get the chop after another humiliation by that lot. This is of course if Rogers lasts that long. there is no way he can survive 3 more losses in a row surely!

22 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I think this is called - Prophecy. 

It’s really bad - I can see the cross come in and he heads it back across schmeicel into the near corner past his despairing dive - I mean how do we concede a set piece goal headed by the smallest player in the world ? 

it’s so grim that I’m clearly dreaming set piece goals being conceded 

the good news from the prophecy angle is that kasper isn’t here any more ….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm.

A side that showed great fight and spirit to get a point against man City versus a side that basically capitulated in one of the most pathetic second half performances I've seen by a Leicester side in over 50 years of following the club.

we're beaten before we get on the pitch right now, our defence is pathetic and our midfield basically non-existent. We have players played out of position by a manger who has lost it and for whom the players don't appear to want to play anymore and a board dithering around in a financial mire who can't or wont make the necessary decision.

If we're not careful I can easily see a repeat of the same match in January 2004.

We really need the points but I can't see us getting them. There's nothing about us at the moment to even indicate any sort of win in the near future.

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s really bad - I can see the cross come in and he heads it back across schmeicel into the near corner past his despairing dive - I mean how do we concede a set piece goal headed by the smallest player in the world ? 

it’s so grim that I’m clearly dreaming set piece goals being conceded 

the good news from the prophecy angle is that kasper isn’t here any more ….

It was given as Konsa's goal.

• Thanks 1