Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

How would you vote in a General Election tomorrow? 9/22

Westminster Voting Intention  

202 members have voted

1. 1. GE 2022 - in order of most seats won in GE 2019 + other parties

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • DUP
    • Sinn Féin
    • Plaid Cymru
    • SDLP
    • Alba
    • Green
    • Alliance
    • UKIP
    • Brexit/Reform Party
    • BNP
    • Other
    • None
    • Spoiled

The whole voting system is skewered towards the major parties, also people may live in a constituency that has either always been Conservative or always been Labour so no matter how you vote it won't matter. There are millions of people of voting age whose vote doesn't matter or irrelevant to the result and that creates voter apathy. The percentage of people who don't vote for whatever reason shows that the system we have needs changing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

My constituency is Rutland & Melton. All the thick old biddies round here would continue to vote Conservative even if the local candidate actually took a shit on their doorstep and stuck a brick through their window.

It’s like that in most areas it’s only certain swing places like Crewe & Southampton for example that affect who’s in power 

leicester city has been labour since 1979

I'd have said labour regardless, at the last election I was very much anti Tory rather than pro labour but I do think kier starmer and his team have a chance to really turn the country around and I'm really liking alot of their major policy announcements so far. 

I can honestly say though, that anyone seriously voting Tory astound me. I get people will have different politics to me, but this isn't a case of voting for ideological differences, this is current government is so corrupt and incompetent it's seriously damaging the future of this country. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

I’m sorry but the 6 people voting Tory.. just Why?????? 

There are always people entrenched in their positions for many possible reasons, maybe familial, maybe some experience- human nature. 

This applies on every possible side too

• Like 1

I’ve always voted Conservative until I had to choose between Boris and others. I can’t vote for Liz Truss either as this is a joke and complete cluster ….

This time I’d go Green, however appreciate that might seem pointless. 

We knew Liz “who we have no” Truss would be a disaster, however this has been spectacular. It feels like we’ve let a load of pre schoolers pick how to run the school for the day. This wouldn’t have happened on Rishis’ watch…..

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

I’m sorry but the 6 people voting Tory.. just Why?????? 

Because they have finally got rid of the nitwit wot woz in charge.  Given me my highest pay rise in 10 years through the tax an NI changes, and because the country is mostly ****ed because of things that were outside of their control.

Labour haven't offered a real alternative... as always. 

• Haha 1