Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Rodgers out?  

419 members have voted

  1. 1. Rodgers out?

    • No, I like passing around the back football
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/23 at 19:23

Recommended Posts

Posted

He needs to go. He's set a cancer through the club. Just a shame that his reputation will somehow remain in tact whatever happens 

Posted
2 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

What exatly do you want me to say? Giving me shit for what now exatly? Absolute tool.

Tbf and this is an honest question, what 'changed everything' (might have misquoted there in fairness, 'changed' is definitely right) after the Newcastle league cup loss, instead of being cryptic and it ultimately coming to nothing?

Posted
19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Should've made votes public so we can see how whoever somehow wants him to stay can actually defend him

Just press on the yes column and the user names appear 

Posted

I don't know who looks at him and thinks "he's the man to keep us up" knowing full well for the past 3 seasons, he bottles and slumps towards the final stretch of the season.

 

Anyone would think we're deciding the future of a true great manager. His legacy here is done, I actually hate him now.

Guest kristianity77
Posted

I don't know what's more worrying.  The fact that Rodgers is still here, or that 5% of our fanbase on here are smacked off their tits at 8pm on a saturday

Posted
2 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Serious question, does anyone have any regrets in calling for the sacking of Claude Puel? I’m pretty certain I do.

No it was the right time for him to go. Just as it was the right time for Rodgers to go 2.5 years ago. 

Posted
1 minute ago, jonathan_ross said:

Serious question, does anyone have any regrets in calling for the sacking of Claude Puel? I’m pretty certain I do.

Well for a couple of seasons we did ok, and won two trophies, so its not so much sacking Puel, but more so we kept hold of Rodgers past his use by date.

 

I do half regret we sacked him though as Puel clearly was a good squad builder, had a knack for identifying up and coming players, and then improving them over the long term.

Dont think I ever called for his sacking.  But I might be remembering wrong.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...