Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Rodgers out?  

419 members have voted

  1. 1. Rodgers out?

    • No, I like passing around the back football
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/23 at 19:23

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

Please top have the balls and get rid before it's to kate.

I’m not sure what Kate has done! 

Posted (edited)

I want him gone 'toute de suite' but Hahaha I'm still the only one to vote no so far.  I just want to continue seeing the nowhere football, because I like watching paint dry, it is my favourite past time....thank you, Brendon 

Edited by Le Renard
Posted
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

offer urs fischer every penny we have left

You are utterly delusional if you think a manager would leave Bundesliga title contenders for a premier league relegation candidate. 

Posted
Just now, Lionator said:

You are utterly delusional if you think a manager would leave Bundesliga title contenders for a premier league relegation candidate. 

didn’t say we’d get him… I said offer him everything… you just have to pray he’s money motivated and doesn’t think they will catch bayern now. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...