Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I have a friend who works in an estate agents respected regionally and theyve had an enquiry today from a certain professional football manager who shares a name with a football club who we face this coming week. Make of that what you will, just sharing what I’ve been told tbh don’t shoot the messenger 

Is it Aston from JLS?

I'd take AVB in a heartbeat. 

Of the names on the list, Carrick is doing great things at Boro, the rest just seems a bit predictable and a bit bang average. 

I'd take fat Sam till the summer at this point though. Just stay up then go get someone who could do great things. 

Or go down and get Nig back

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I have a friend who works in an estate agents respected regionally and theyve had an enquiry today from a certain professional football manager who shares a name with a football club who we face this coming week. Make of that what you will, just sharing what I’ve been told tbh don’t shoot the messenger 

Aston from JLS

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Gerrard. 

If our problem with Rodgers was that he was simply far too upbeat, charismatic and tactically competent then Gerrard would indeed be the logical replacement

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

It'll be Frank Lampard knowing Leicester.

All appointments have been pretty good though Pearson rebuilt the team and took us up, Ranieri won the league, Rodgers won the FA Cup, Puel got us some quality players.

I think we have a good track record and will get the right person 

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 2

Just now, Guest said:

If our problem with Rodgers was that he was simply far too upbeat, charismatic and tactically competent then Gerrard would indeed be the logical replacement

Gerrard would be a disaster as would lamps in and Viera

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Why would we go for a manager who can’t even get Bristol City any higher than about 14th, in the division below, despite the fact he has two of the best young players in the division.

I love Nige but his time here is done and appointing him would be a backwards step. You were probably joking with your post but it scares me some people are serious about it.

Bristol City have a small budget and he is not expected to get them into the top 6, I don't think it's that outlandish of an idea.

Woy just went back to Palace.. Pearson is loved by the staff here and he knows how to build a team, we are not in a position to be attracting managers like Poch right now.

Although I don't think we would go for him anyway

Edited by whoareyaaa

Would like to see any potential Manager that is prepared to buck the current trend of tippy tappy football from the back, playing between the lines and high press with one up top. Sick to death of watching modern football made complicated by pound shop coaches. 

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Screenshot_20230402-190020_Google.jpg