Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I wouldn't have Potter tbh.

Way too big a risk. Managers have form and confidence just like players, we need someone that's got the confidence to come in and really impose a vision not someone that's just been rattled by the worst few months of stress in management. 

I'm also absolutely amazed that after years of moaning about Rodgersball being passing it side to side, the same people are unironically calling for Potter. 

I wouldn't have had him before he went to Chelsea, I definitely wouldn't have him now. Brighton are better without him. There's better options out there. If we have to show that little imagination I'd personally rather Frank. 

Hmm we need a rebuild job whether we go down or stay up, Potter is probably the one person you could trust with that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Nigel Pearson without a shadow of a doubt. He got us out of worse in 2014. Deserves it. 

This is worse than 2014. Better players on paper but less determination, cohesity.

Club is toxic right now 

Way too big a risk. Managers have form and confidence just like players, we need someone that's got the confidence to come in and really impose a vision not someone that's just been rattled by the worst few months of stress in management. 

I'm also absolutely amazed that after years of moaning about Rodgersball being passing it side to side, the same people are unironically calling for Potter. 

I wouldn't have had him before he went to Chelsea, I definitely wouldn't have him now. Brighton are better without him. There's better options out there. If we have to show that little imagination I'd personally rather Frank. 

Agree with this

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Here here! 

Just now, Lionator said:

Hmm we need a rebuild job whether we go down or stay up, Potter is probably the one person you could trust with that.

For about the millionth time, Rudkin is our director of football, Rudkin is in charge of the rebuild. 

We're looking for a head coach. 

So would I, but Frank isn't going to leave Brentford to come here at the moment, in our position.  Having said that, I would still be asking him the question on the off chance he might say yes.

Just now, Finnegan said:

For about the millionth time, Rudkin is our director of football, Rudkin is in charge of the rebuild. 

They have an input though.

I genuinely cannot fathom why everyone thinks the rebuild lies with the manager. 

The manager is part of a rebuild. Not the owner of it. 

• Thanks 1