Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

43 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I have a friend who works in an estate agents respected regionally and theyve had an enquiry today from a certain professional football manager who shares a name with a football club who we face this coming week. Make of that what you will, just sharing what I’ve been told tbh don’t shoot the messenger 

Wouldn't be mad if it was AVB

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Solskjaer

I’m not being dramatic here - I’m not sure it would be possible for me to completely cut Leicester City out of my life at this point, I just always will care now, but this would push me right to my limit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr Weller 2 said:

I guess you want us to be relegated 

Don’t worry I’m only half serious. 

He’d do an excellent job of clearing out the dead wood but not the manager we need right now to drive the club forwards. 

I think we need to confirm our safety before taking a punt on anyone.

It is a gamble yes, but statistically we have a relatively good record when we’ve had caretakers in charge. 

-Stowell is unbeaten in his multiple stints as our caretaker. 

-Shakey did a good job as we saw.

-Worthington kept us up in the Championship.

-Rob Kelly kept us up in the Championship. 
-Appleton won 2 in 2.

I think we need to get through Villa and Bournemouth and see where we are - if we somehow manage to get 2 wins it might change the candidates interested in the job. It’s not like a manager in now will have that big a difference on 2 games in 6 days IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shiv said:

I think we need to confirm our safety before taking a punt on anyone.

It is a gamble yes, but statistically we have a relatively good record when we’ve had caretakers in charge. 

-Stowell is unbeaten in his multiple stints as our caretaker. 

-Shakey did a good job as we saw.

-Worthington kept us up in the Championship.

-Rob Kelly kept us up in the Championship. 
-Appleton won 2 in 2.

I think we need to get through Villa and Bournemouth and see where we are - if we somehow manage to get 2 wins it might change the candidates interested in the job. It’s not like a manager in now will have that big a difference on 2 games in 6 days IMO.

Gordon Lee as well if my memory is not playing tricks 

32 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Bristol City have a small budget and he is not expected to get them into the top 6, I don't think it's that outlandish of an idea.

Woy just went back to Palace.. Pearson is loved by the staff here and he knows how to build a team, we are not in a position to be attracting managers like Poch right now.

Although I don't think we would go for him anyway

Lots of teams have small budgets in that division. Luton are 4th. Millwall are 5th. Coventry are 8th. 

Robins has done a far better job with Coventry and that’s with a small budget, no ground and fans boycotting home games when Coventry played outside of their City.

• Like 1

Said it in another thread, but Vieira should be number one on the list.

Big name, has over seen a rebuild, will have fire in his belly after harshly sacked (maybe in his opinion) and will sort out this pathetic weak mentality we have.

• Like 1