Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We can’t unfortunately…. He’s got no coaching licence has he? 

He has now

He wont come though, no point in him risking 9 games with us and a potential relegation on his CV when he can chill out with Reims until the summer and probably get a good move then

Just now, moore_94 said:

He has now

He wont come though, no point in him risking 9 games with us and a potential relegation on his CV when he can chill out with Reims until the summer and probably get a good move then

I disagree. He'd snap our hand off if it was offered. 

2 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Bookies don’t have a clue other than Rafa staying favourite.

Everyone else has drifted in and out.

We have this every time we hire a manager - markets on next-manager betting are just dictated by who's putting money where.

If, say, 50 off of us all as an experiment went and chucked a fiver on Micky Adams being making a triumphant return, his odds would plummet. 

It won't be anyone we've heard of but I wouldn't mind Viera. Got a championship squad to 12th and was only undone by a tough run of games.

I'm not sure I could handle Benitez, Puel was bad enough. Anybody suggesting Hassenhutl is crazy.

• Like 2

Under the current ownership our appointments have all managed in England before. I can’t see us recruiting a manager from overseas.

Hassenhuttl, NES, AVB, Benitez, OGS, Gerrard and Lampard will be on our shortlist