Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Countryfox said:

A good friend of mine is a medium ..  I asked her if there was any info floating around in the ether ..  she said yes  ..  but only gave me two words ..  orange and teeth ..  any ideas anyone ???  

Donald Trump?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We can’t unfortunately…. He’s got no coaching licence has he? 

Pay the fine, just like Reims do. But you’re probably right, I am sure the Premier League are more stricter on this sort of thing.

Edited by Philkeavo

We are not paying compensation so that rules out 4 of them hassenhutl took Southampton to bottom of the table … so I’m going Gerrard with Gary McAllister … not my choice but a biggish name and a former player … makes sense to the owners 

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

A good friend of mine is a medium ..  I asked her if there was any info floating around in the ether ..  she said yes  ..  but only gave me two words ..  orange and teeth ..  any ideas anyone ???  

Lennon

Hibernian confirm exit of Neil Lennon but find 'no misconduct or  wrongdoing' | Hibernian | The Guardian

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can’t see any kind of imagination going into the appointment.

It will either be someone they’ve had dealings with in the past, someone known in the Premier League that your average match of the day viewer would know or someone who puts an application in and then impresses unexpectedly (ala Ranieri).

My thoughts are that they’ll go interim until the summer with Stowell and Sadler and then hope they have a Premier League job to offer. At that point Thomas Frank will appeal and he’ll be top target.

Honestly all on that list I’d be happy with. Potter or Frank would be great for a longer term manager (probably both unrealistic), though I also like Hassenhutl, and think he is underrated due to his time at Southampton with a dire squad, did very well in Germany. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Our board are very uninspired so its going to be someone with ‘proven PL experience’. I wouldnt be surprised it we end up with another failed former Southampton manager… 

Anything that involves Southampton then I'm going down to the king power with a loaded shot gun. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Anything that involves Southampton then I'm going down to the king power with a loaded shot gun. 

Might as well get it primed and ready now because i’ll stake my house on it being Ralph. 

• Sad 1