Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Parafox

Funniest Films You've Watched

12 hours ago, Rain King said:

21 Jump Street

Superbad

Bad Neighbours

Same. These would be up there for me. I thought 22 Jump Street was also really funny, Superbad is probably one of my favourite films. 

Watched You People on Netflix recently and wow that got me. 

Would also like to shout out The 40 Year old Virgin. Some of the characters in that are hilarious. 

+ (already been said) Anchorman. Both of them. Hilarious. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

A random shout- This means war.  It stars Chris Pine and Tom Hardy about FBI agent buddies who compete for same woman by abusing their FBI resources.   I recall being in stitches by the antics in the film.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Hold on, a thread created by @Parafox about watching films and as far as I can see no one has called him out on him not providing where we can watch his shouts.

Well hold on yourself. I saw these at the cinema over 20 years ago. Would you like to know which ones?

ABC Belgrave Gate

Odeon Rutland Street

I imagine you can find them on YouTube.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

So many shouts for Step Brothers, which to me is quite surprising. 

I found it incredibly unfunny to the point I couldn't bring myself to watch beyond the 15 minute mark.

Interesting how our brains our wired so differently.

• Like 2

Just remembered another film I thought was funny, Blazing saddles,   it’s currently on iPlayer but I don’t know how they can get away with it in this day and age of pc, especially on the beeb, they banned the dogs name in the Dambusters and that was real.

• Like 1

Not so sure film works as well for comedy as TV. 

There are individual scenes in films that are outrageously.funny...but keeping it up for 2 hours is a slog. Think Ben Stiller does it as good as anyone. Something about Mary. Along came Polly. Meet the Parents. Tropic Thunder. 

I did watch the Nick Cage unbearable weight of massive talent last year. That held it together.