Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

49 minutes ago, Twitcher said:

Southampton still very much part of this. Four clubs involved. They finish what they've started today, win their game in hand, and they're just 3 points behind automatic promotion.

One thing's for certain...no way are we beating Southampton when we play them!

Watching Neel on beyondthe90LCFC and Lox on LCFTV just sums up our mood on here. We’re all just lost as to what is going on? Are we now in freefall? Is there any hope left? Can’t see Leeds or Ipswich losing today. They will be full of beans in their games. Why can’t our players find any motivation themselves like our rivals? What is wrong with them? Do they need help? Does Enzo need help?
We need a bloody explanation!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Teams in this league are so painfully average yet we make them look great, Boro, QPR, Hull, Bristol City.

look at some of the results today, anything can happen on the day; all fine margins atm

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

that QPR goal

Just said to the Mrs we’d have controlled it to go backwards or out to the wide players. As shit as we are at the moment I love watching other teams give it a go!

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Just said to the Mrs we’d have controlled it to go backwards or out to the wide players. As shit as we are at the moment I love watching other teams give it a go!

think thats the difference sometimes, we dont lump it forward like some others do, at times i think we are better too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

I can put up with this football when we're winning but when we're not it's terrible to watch, it's like Rodgers all over again.

• Like 1

Right now would take ipswich dropping points tonight even if Leeds win we need to scrape through autos any way possible now as I don’t feel confident in the play offs . 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Right now would take ipswich dropping points tonight even if Leeds win we need to scrape through autos any way possible now as I don’t feel confident in the play offs . 

There is no way on earth that we would go up via the play offs. 

8 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Looking at the run ins now I think our best hope is limping over the line in second. Even playing badly you'd hope we could get to mid nineties and then we just hope that Ipswich don't get to 97+. If they do then I don't see us matching them.

54 minutes ago, weller54 said:

One thing's for certain...no way are we beating Southampton when we play them!

Probably one of the few I'd fancy us to win right now. Saints have their own issues and their own (relative) slump to deal with.

6 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Looking at the run ins now I think our best hope is limping over the line in second. Even playing badly you'd hope we could get to mid nineties and then we just hope that Ipswich don't get to 97+. If they do then I don't see us matching them.

If we have to limp over the line in second then so be it now i don’t care how it’s done. As crap as it would be after being top as long as we had been if we go up in second we still go up. 

• Like 1