Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

29 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

I've turned it off its an absolute Leeds w@nkathon it's cringeable. Third Leeds goal was a yard offside but it's Leeds ain't it....

Even the female commentator is frothing like a bottle of bass over the mighty leeds

Jesus

I turned to the Middlesborough Hub about 30 seconds into the game. Sky's Leeds-Love-in has gone too far.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

and knowing sky theyve probably washed over the fact leeds scored 2 goals that were offside

Of course, I only was aware when read on foxestalk and friend told me on whatsapp.

I also turned off near end as the sky leeds love in was ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

well they have scored 2 goals that should have been ruled out, so dont fall for all you see

What was the second one? Gnonto was obviously off but the Rutter penalty was the right decision.

7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

What was the second one? Gnonto was obviously off but the Rutter penalty was the right decision.

in the build up to it summervile was offside; that one you can sort of let go off a bit cos it was a closer call compared to the gnonto ne

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

in the build up to it summervile was offside; that one you can sort of let go off a bit cos it was a closer call compared to the gnonto ne

Looks pretty clearly onside here.

image.png.fd85c78bd386d681e5ba5e6966d67720.png

I think we'll see a change now in results for the top 3. As we saw with Leeds last night, I think most games will be won from now on. The recent nerves will be replaced with a, near the finish line, all guns blazing approach from teams, and they'll simply win. Hopefully our lead will see us home. I just can’t see Leeds and Ipswich stumbling, but I equally think we'll draw tonight, and beat Preston and Blackburn.

13 hours ago, Trent Steel said:

I've turned it off its an absolute Leeds w@nkathon it's cringeable. Third Leeds goal was a yard offside but it's Leeds ain't it....

Even the female commentator is frothing like a bottle of bass over the mighty leeds

Jesus

Had three blatant penalties not given across the two games prior to this. 

When people say ‘it evens itself out’, this is what it means. 

18 minutes ago, LeedsW5 said:

Had three blatant penalties not given across the two games prior to this. 

When people say ‘it evens itself out’, this is what it means. 

Debatable. Not blatant. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1