Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

World Football Thread 2023/2024

Just now, MPH said:

direct football into the box. They don’t need to run then.

but seriously though, this is a list of what he thinks are the best players he’s played with, not necessarily what makes a good team..

I know man I'm only messing. 

48 minutes ago, MPH said:

direct football into the box. They don’t need to run then.

but seriously though, this is a list of what he thinks are the best players he’s played with, not necessarily what makes a good team..

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Maldini, Cafu and Carlos (bar a brief stint in India) had all retired before Mbappe had made his senior debut so I'm not too sure about that!

14 minutes ago, Langston said:

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zidane, Maldini, Cafu and Carlos (bar a brief stint in India) had all retired before Mbappe had made his senior debut so I'm not too sure about that!

yeah fair point, maybe he grew up watching them or something or they are well televised people from the ' modern era' whatever that actually means...

Edited by MPH

Don't get the dislike with Kane.

Seems very unlucky; moving to get a better opportunity to win a trophy, but it isn't working out at present.

Also seems genuinely grounded.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Has there ever been a club who haven't won a game in their respective league?

Almeria are still yet to win..

Rudes in the Croatian league and also  Zemplin and Zlate in the Slovakian so far this season. The only team historically I can remember not winning a single game in a season was Brechin in the Scottish Championship. Surely there must be more in other European leagues but it will take a deep research to find them and which year exactly happened. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Going in the summer but will  Tuchel last the season ?

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1760234258499551347

This announcement is an acknowledgement that he will I think. You don't really make an announcement like this and then sack him early anyway, especially in Germany where they're reasonably sensible. 

They have a nine or ten point cushion keeping them in Champions League qualification and they're probably not now going to win the league. They know more or more less where their season is going already, a managerial change won't change that.