Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Adrián Bernabé

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

But we said the same last year, our squad was too good, so it matters more than names on a team sheet, I am hopeful the ‘great reset’ to our mindset and belief has started with the introduction on Enzo.

Our squad, even at 80% was more than capable of cruising to mid table…. We had a clown for a manager who was talking us us down because our summer investment was close to non existent…. Both parties culpable 

This year we need a leader who believes in our group and capacity to smash up the championship and that take a degree of arrogance too…. I’ve seen nice words from Enzo so far…. But, let’s see if that translates to performances 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merchant_Banker said:

Not sure if I agree with that. If we are going to be as sure as we can of promotion we have to be competing with clubs from the bottom half of the Premier League.

That’s  all very good from our point of view, but  you have consider the side of the player who is looking for a new club..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Jesus Christ mate let the process begin! We don’t need silly comments when the manager has only been here a week. Is it beyond the realms of possibility we might just take a wait and see stance before turning toxic? I honestly think some of our fan base need a bigger reality check than the board.

keep your hair on chap. I said I’m a little bit concerned, not beside my self with worry 

This makes so much sense but we've not really been one for signing players previously managed by our manager in recent years.

Another central midfielder who was in Serie B this season who did well is Giovanni Fabbian, who was on loan at Reggina from Inter.

• Like 3

Watch on mute! Cagliari got promoted this season, here's footage of him during the game, which tells a much better story.

I can see us signing a player like this, he's the type of player that starts every attack, a deep lying playmaker. Those who said he's a Tielemans replacement are spot on, but in the Man City setup they use Rodri, and he looks a bit like a mini version of that.

If we don't sign this guy we will definitely sign someone like him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

he’s a fluid cm. Been described as a mini david silva 

Just watched the highlights clip and he looks David and Bernardo Silva esque. Looks a real player. Get him in! Would be nice to see somebody with quality on the ball and with fight. The exact opposite to what Youri showed this season. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Even if it ends up being true this is still "LaZy JoUrNaLiSm". Was his favourite player at Parma and is ex Man City so obviously we're going to sign him. 

Glover will have majority of targets already. Highly doubt we're going to go and sign a bunch of players that quickly just because Maresca wants them. 

You do often see a manager who isn't going to have control over this sort of thing get at least one of his 'people' in though. I guess like a trade off for not having ultimate say on transfers

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This makes so much sense but we've not really been one for signing players previously managed by our manager in recent years.

Another central midfielder who was in Serie B this season who did well is Giovanni Fabbian, who was on loan at Reggina from Inter.

You've probably watched more Serie B than myself, but has Gianluca Busio cracked on? At Venezia

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Watch on mute! Cagliari got promoted this season, here's footage of him during the game, which tells a much better story.

I can see us signing a player like this, he's the type of player that starts every attack, a deep lying playmaker. Those who said he's a Tielemans replacement are spot on, but in the Man City setup they use Rodri, and he looks a bit like a mini version of that.

If we don't sign this guy we will definitely sign someone like him.

Yes please, a left footed midfielder who can score and assist, according to the video!

Could be lazy journalism but it would be no surprise if he joined us.

Of course has history with Maresca and ticks all the boxes regarding possession. 

Can play as a deep lying midfielder or further forward. 

His ball progression statistics are 🔥