Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Reading all the posts about keeping the player and missing out on £15m but getting promoted reminds me of all the youri posts from last summer 

It's ****ing Forest. £15m or keep Nacho? It's incomparable. 

Edited by Gamble92

I had high hopes and would rather unsentimentally bin off Vardy to make nacho the main man. Thought that would potentially be enough to convince him to stay but with 1 year left it's just another consequence of our cluster **** of players expiring contracts. 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, lee7 said:

Will be gutted if Iheanacho goes! He is a level above this division and i'm fairly confident if he is selected every week and can stay fit then he'll go on to score 20+ goals easily. 

I don't get the Iheanacho love in's, I really don't. He's showed glimpses of real quality, and glimpses of real s***e, too. Statement almost sums him up - He's a level above the division BUT clearly, we still aren't sure if he gets picked every week..? There shouldn't be an IF with a player thats apparently a level above the division? That alone typifies Kel, he is either superb or utter, utter garbage. There is no inbetween with him unfortunately, and that's why he hasn't been able to hold down a regular place in the XI at any period. Some of the stuff he does during games makes you think the penny has dropped, then 3 minutes later his first touch is like nothing you've ever seen, to the point where you aren't sure quite how he's managed something so bad..

Remains to be seen what Enzo wants to do, but personally think Kel's best role is in a 2. Lone striker he comes deep for the ball too often and not sure technically he's good enough to do so, far too often the ball comes back to us way too quickly when he's used up there on his own, again, maybe why he hasn't featured more IMO. Can't see someone who has just come in from Man City holding on to too many players who aren't technically quite there, think Kel may be a casualty of that unless there's a system that suits him.

• Haha 3

We need to be moving away from players leaving on a free. If the right offer comes in and the player wants to leave, then we need to be moving them on to help finance the rebuild of the squad. 

Edited by Viva
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Viva said:

We need to be moving away from players leaving on a free. If the right offer comes in and the player wants to leave, then we need to be moving them on to help finance the rebuild of the squad. 

The right offer from Notts Forrest is £100 million. Anyone else maybe less. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

The right offer from Notts Forrest is £100 million. Anyone else maybe less. 

It wouldn't bother me nowadays where the money came from. Unless it was Vardy! 

The problem with Iheanacho is he’s a wonderfully instinctive player, whereas when he has time to think he often does really stupid things or takes poor choices.

In the Championship he’ll have more time and whilst I think he’ll score a decent amount, I can see him putting a lot of shots into the crowd. 

• Like 1

I thought Nacho would end up at someone like Forest or Brentford.   Nacho needs to play week in, week out.

He’s actually the player I would build the team around (if he signed a contract extension)..

Edited by Finn Claw II

3 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

I thought Nacho would end up at someone like Forest or Brentford.   Nacho needs to play week in, week out.

He’s actually the player I would bike the team around (if he signed a contract extension)..

Are you saying his arse is the size of a roundabout?

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

5 pages on a rumour that is clearly bollocks??????

Don't you have better things to do/discuss? ;)

24 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

According to the source of the rumour we signed him from Forest.

I'll leave you to make your own mind up.

4 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

Are you saying his arse is the size of a roundabout?

It seems not!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, CaliFOXnia said:

I don't get the Iheanacho love in's, I really don't. He's showed glimpses of real quality, and glimpses of real s***e, too. Statement almost sums him up - He's a level above the division BUT clearly, we still aren't sure if he gets picked every week..? There shouldn't be an IF with a player thats apparently a level above the division? That alone typifies Kel, he is either superb or utter, utter garbage. There is no inbetween with him unfortunately, and that's why he hasn't been able to hold down a regular place in the XI at any period. Some of the stuff he does during games makes you think the penny has dropped, then 3 minutes later his first touch is like nothing you've ever seen, to the point where you aren't sure quite how he's managed something so bad..

Remains to be seen what Enzo wants to do, but personally think Kel's best role is in a 2. Lone striker he comes deep for the ball too often and not sure technically he's good enough to do so, far too often the ball comes back to us way too quickly when he's used up there on his own, again, maybe why he hasn't featured more IMO. Can't see someone who has just come in from Man City holding on to too many players who aren't technically quite there, think Kel may be a casualty of that unless there's a system that suits him.

You must be drunk 

13 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

You're right.. that's why despite the fact we were absolutely abysmal all season he still wasn't demanding a place in the XI. 

Because I'm drunk..  :beer:

Ward was picked over Iversen 26 times last year... The fact that Nacho wasn't picked is less about him and more about the person doing the picking, who is the same guy that was picking Amartey over Soyuncu. 

• Like 1