Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Iheanacho

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

They had a complete re-build to undertake. Not sure why people get so hung up on this

rebuild? theres a rebuild then theres going OTT, didnt they sign like over 25 players 

come on, youve got to admit thats a bit over the top

4 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

rebuild? theres a rebuild then theres going OTT, didnt they sign like over 25 players 

come on, youve got to admit thats a bit over the top

Far be it from me to defend them (I hate them with a passion), but they needed 25 or-so players. I really don't see the problem. They had a number on loan, and a good number coming to the end of their contracts during their promotion season, so they had a massive turnover. Not to mention the squad they had been left with was pants. I think they handled it well tbf. Press jumped all over it, but you have to say, what they did worked! and how they stood by Steve Cooper. 

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We need to raise funds, I'm getting to the point where I don't care where our players go, we just need some income. Get it done if he wants to go.

What's happened to you man?! You were being called the voice of the people the other day, now you'll just be called the voice of a **** :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

Would actually rather keep him and lose him for free than sell him to them

Can I ask why? It does not sound sensible, but perhaps there is a valid reason? 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Because he will absolutely demolish the Championship and getting promoted year 1 is more valuable than the 15 mil or whatever we would end up getting for him

Also **** forest

• Like 4

There's got to be something wrong with him if he'd want to stay here. He's been treated like a piece of shit for the majority of the 6 seasons he's been here. I'd love him to sign a new deal and properly build a team around him but my suspicions are he's ready to go somewhere where he's truly valued as a key player, that being said I'm not sure that's Forest.

Don't care who it is though if we get £15-20m.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

We need players like nacho to get us back up and it'd probably cost us more to replace him. As a relegated team, you get one chance to get back into the prem without the financial hit, after that you're fvcked.

1 hour ago, Qwerty said:

Hang on, am I reading this correctly?  The article says he joined us from Forest in 2017. I thought he came from Man City?

He did come from Man City and they had a buyback clause written in his contract so the article is click bait.

Nacho I think can be tempted to stay, the guy was the only one to show real emotion when were we relegated. I think though he wants to be starting regular. As last year he spent most of the time coming off the bench, him, vardy and another new striker would be awesome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

We need to raise funds, I'm getting to the point where I don't care where our players go, we just need some income. Get it done if he wants to go.

But who do we replace them with and do you trust the club to get it right?

Nacho is easily good for 20 goals in the championship. Is that such an easy thing to replace? Likewise with Barnes who would easily hit over 20 goal contributions. We’ve already lost so many on a free and if we can keep a few of the better performers this season then I think we will have a shot at bouncing back. Replacing almost everyone other than the ones which no one else wants is bad business imo. We will be left to build the team around Daka, Soumare, Vestergaard and Faes.