Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

10 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...a #10 who plays alongside another #10 with the striker ahead!!!

I would suppose that he would take the #10 role in a 3-4-1-2 where Natcho and a second striker (Barnes) would excel. It really is all change at the club, you can see the direction where we are going with all this.

No. He plays mostly as striker. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...a #10 who plays alongside another #10 with the striker ahead!!!

I would suppose that he would take the #10 role in a 3-4-1-2 where Natcho and a second striker (Barnes) would excel. It really is all change at the club, you can see the direction where we are going with all this.

...OR two #10's and a striker wit him and Barnes off of Nacho!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

id be surprised if we cut out losses on Kristiensen already.. he’s only 18-19 and was thrown into a struggling prem team  void of confidence having come from the Danish league. Give him a new manager, a new start and some fresh impetus around him and he could blossom. At his age, he’s also very teachable..

He’s going to come good I think. I like him. Think he’s got a good character. Pearson rated that attribute above others. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Whoops lol 

We could do negotiations together, a good-cop bad-cop type of thing.  I'll low ball and you talk them up. We'll confuse them into signing deals! haha

1:50 

Edited by KansasFox
Time stamp

48 minutes ago, The_77 said:

No. He plays mostly as striker. 

...just looked at Transfer Market and it has him down as a CF for the last 3 seasons!!!

I am sure that I have seen Swansea set up with 2 as a #10 and a striker ahead, but TM shows him as either LW or RW (nominally in those positions) unless you are inverting the #10 role in those instances.

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...just looked at Transfer Market and it has him down as a CF for the last 3 seasons!!!

I am sure that I have seen Swansea set up with 2 as a #10 and a striker ahead, but TM shows him as either LW or RW (nominally in those positions) unless you are inverting the #10 role in those instances.

He has sometimes played as a 10 but better as a 9

• Like 1

Because all my references are 10 years old, we are behaving like West Ham when they were last in the Championship, buying all the best talent at that level. I was envious of it then, and glad we are doing it now. Gerrimin!

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Very nice. He's that creative sort of link forward like Iheanacho.

Creative yet has 22 and 19 goals in his last two seasons for an average side, aged only 23. This is more like it. Been linked for a while to him so makes sense now we're in the league.

The only downer on this is it does mean Iheanacho's almost certainly off.

• Like 2

Interesting. Suggests 1 of Vardy, Daka or Iheanacho are on the way out if this link is true. 

I would personally be sticking with Iheanacho and Daka as our starters and invest our money elsewhere this summer. 

However, if we are intent on a new striker, this guy ticks a lot of boxes (depending on the fee!)