Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

1 hour ago, Cropwellfox said:

Southampton will be in for him 100%. Not sure this one happens

you think so with how things went between Swansea and southampton when Martin moved....

I wouldnt be surprised as a part of the deal he couldnt go back to swansea and buy players for least a season

1 hour ago, Cropwellfox said:

Southampton will be in for him 100%. Not sure this one happens

Isn`t there a bit of bad blood between Southampton and Swansea due to the Russel Martin appointment? (Could be tabloid guff though

Love these kind of links. It goes from “I’ve never heard of him. Or Swansea for that matter”  (what is a Swansea, is it an animal?) to I’d happily cut off a finger Yakuza style to sign him. Get it done Rudkin for the sake of my F5 key!

48 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Isn`t there a bit of bad blood between Southampton and Swansea due to the Russel Martin appointment? (Could be tabloid guff though

A lot of Swansea fans seem to think there’s no chance they’ll sell him to Southampton. There’s some serious bad blood there at the moment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

I'm hearing a few Prem teams are keen on him to.

Can't imagine any of the established clubs being interested. Not sure that we would've been had we retained our status. We are competing with newly promoted and in danger of relegation clubs. We need to pull the Seagrave card and hard sell the project and ambition. Much the same as we probably did with Winks.