Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

37 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I like him but £20m is too much for a Championship club to pay for someone in the last year of his contract.

Think we should be trying to get that figure down. He's not worth half a Maddison.

He’s a proven goal scorer at this level….. if he bags enough goals to help us up, that £20m becomes irrelevant. You can’t afford to think like this when you need to get straight back up. This chap have proven himself at this level, £20m is a reasonable fee…. Especially for someone with his track record. 

• Like 2

OMG! Wanted him when we were in the prem, this would be a dream !  

Pleassse! 

Perfect for maresca. Can play anywhere across the front really… a very fluid player. If enzo wants total football and his striker to occasionally drop to cm this guy could do it lol

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

Just now, filbertway said:

They're definitely not worth 60k a season in the 2nd tier lol

Love the idea that Carlton Morris is sat there on 50k a week haha.

They are definitely worth £60k a season!!!!

(but I take your point!!)) 😂

14 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Piroe, row, row your boat

Gently up the league

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily

He bags one every week

© Libbers 2023

thankyouplease x

Hahaha, this is class 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

They are definitely worth £60k a season!!!!

(but I take your point!!)) 😂

Whoops lol 

We could do negotiations together, a good-cop bad-cop type of thing.  I'll low ball and you talk them up. We'll confuse them into signing deals! haha

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Scotch said:

Is he an out and out striker? Seem to recall reading he plays wide or off the strikers? 

...a #10 who plays alongside another #10 with the striker ahead!!!

I would suppose that he would take the #10 role in a 3-4-1-2 where Natcho and a second striker (Barnes) would excel. It really is all change at the club, you can see the direction where we are going with all this.