Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I think the stick @Ric Flair gets on Tete is abit OTT tbh. Some of us can remember his most heinous shout, pretty certain he referred to Danny Ward as "Mustard" when we first got linked :ph34r:

Careful mate. He has a lot of power here. He has threatened to turn my profile pic into a penis if I don't stop the Tete jokes. 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I remember his obsession with Sidnei Tavares. Whatever happened to him?

He’s currently in prison for killing the guy who kept making social media accounts called Titwank Tavares.

51 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaaa I've gone on record repeatedly about how I unearth players. I look at who's scored and assisted in various leagues on transfermarkt, I then watch clips on YouTube of them and if they look decent, I've access to Wyscout or if I can be arsed might watch the odd game online.

Then I'll trump up my knowledge of them and claim they're mustard and have little fannies like you on bits of string. 

Unearth us a CB, oh wise one :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I think the stick @Ric Flair gets on Tete is abit OTT tbh. Some of us can remember his most heinous shout, pretty certain he referred to Danny Ward as "Mustard" when we first got linked :ph34r:

Believing that Danny Ward would be any good is a bit like believing that there is a bloke called Jesus who’s very handy at rustling up a quality quick fish and wine supper for 500

45 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I remember his obsession with Sidnei Tavares. Whatever happened to him?

The funny thing about Tavares was he was literally absolutely nowhere, I ranted a few times about him having all the credentials to make it and as we were riddled with injuries why not give him a go. Next thing he was in the squads and folk didn't know what to do with themselves. 

Bloke was advised very badly and possibly had a poor attitude, not sure. I got him his debut though.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Have I got lost and walked into the wrong thread?

Either that or Ric Flair has some traits or an alter ego that is similar to Joel Piroe. Tedious link I'm going for is Ric Flair sounds like he likes to get smashed, an someone somewhere thinks Piroe can smash some goals in for the Foxes.

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Think most of us are joking about @Ric Flair. He means good and for the most part see things clearly although I disagree with him about Winks but we’ll see come the season!

I don't mind Ric. Not sure his current scouting knowledge holds much weight given his recent assessment of Tete and i strongly disagree with him about Winks and Coady. We'll see who the real fanny is at the end of the season. 

However, some of the kiss arses on here living in hope they'll one day get on the podcast is slightly nauseating to say the least. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think we can all agree it’s hard to judge if someone can make a step up from certain leagues to others. The french league has been a disaster zone for wingers recently though. Who was the last to come from there that’s actually hit the high expectations of them?  

I know you can find some class in that league but overall the standard is low or perhaps it’s just the style of play is too different.  Traore, outtrata, sulemana, pepe, sarr.   maybe even thomas lamar and malcolm who went to spain… none have been the superstars it seemed they could or even slightly handy for most of them. 

Something about the lads getting numbers in that league is not translating. Probably explains why a football manager kid can go on a mad unbeaten run 😂

maybe playing against defenders like faes can make you look good 👀

Edited by Lambert09