Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

Just now, AjcW said:

You'd assume Southampton might try and compete on this one? 

Unless he hates Martin lol 

Don’t think Swansea are keen to do business with them after how they went about getting their manager

Edited by Lcfc-1992
  • Like 2

This would be a great signing, he's as close as you'll get to guaranteed goals at this level and with being 23, will only get better.

My only concern would be the amount of strikers we'd have at the club, if Enzo is planning on 2 up top then it's not so bad - but we need to shift some on.

Just now, Fosse93 said:

This would be a great signing, he's as close as you'll get to guaranteed goals at this level and with being 23, will only get better.

My only concern would be the amount of strikers we'd have at the club, if Enzo is planning on 2 up top then it's not so bad - but we need to shift some on.

We'd only be chasing him if we expected at least one, possibly two, of our senior strikers to leave.

• Like 1

Just now, Fosse93 said:

Like you said though, IF Enzo was planning on playing 2 up top... Piroe/Iheanacho alongside Vardy/Daka.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fosse93 said:

I can’t imagine Kelechi will stick around, far too good for the Championship. Daka might want a move, and Vardy might want to try something outside England before he retires. I’d be shocked if all 3 stayed. 

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

Like you said though, IF Enzo was planning on playing 2 up top... Piroe/Iheanacho alongside Vardy/Daka.

That would be an outrageous set of striking options for the Championship.

16 minutes ago, AjcW said:

You'd assume Southampton might try and compete on this one? 

Unless he hates Martin lol 

I bet we are willing to outmatch anyone else in this division for wages, bar maybe Leeds. And even then I bet Leeds will only fork out for American players. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

This is more like it instead of overrated premier league flops

That's exactly it. If we were still in the Premier League, this would still be an intriguing signing. 

I get excited for signings that are 24 or younger, and who have proved themselves at a lower level. We've had some failures, but players like Maddison, Fofana, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Maguire all fit this profile.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Ooooh...actually starting to wonder if Enzo is thinking 3-5-2 with that list.

Big fan of Piroe though, get him in.

If true wouldn’t be surprised to see us go for a LWB as personally don’t feel like Kristensen or Thomas offer enough going forward.

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

If true wouldn’t be surprised to see us go for a LWB as personally don’t feel like Kristensen or Thomas offer enough going forward.

we have been linked with Sessegnon and Giles both attacking left wing backs.

• Like 1

I like him but £20m is too much for a Championship club to pay for someone in the last year of his contract.

Think we should be trying to get that figure down. He's not worth half a Maddison.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Maybe, and a couple have been linked but I think people on here are a little harsh on both Kristiansen and Thomas. I can see both really impressing next year whether at LB or LWB.

• Like 1