Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joel Piroe

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

He wants Premiership Football according to Father who is his agent. This has Luton/Forest written all over it.   

Hmmm, why would you join either of those teams? Luton will be straight back down, and to be fair I can’t see Forest staying up either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Can't imagine any of the established clubs being interested. Not sure that we would've been had we retained our status. We are competing with newly promoted and in danger of relegation clubs. We need to pull the Seagrave card and hard sell the project and ambition. Much the same as we probably did with Winks. 

Money talks. 

Thing is, a forest 4 year deal with relegation clauses ain't that much difference to a reduced wage this year with us and give uplift upon promotion

So the only play Forest etc have is a contract without relegation clauses

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So he only wants one season in the Prem? 

I think you're right about Luton but not Forest. I only think that because I am almost certain that Luton and Sheffield United will go down and there will probably be one or two more teams worse than Forest. One of the many things that upset me about relegation was that it will probably be easier to stay up this season due to how poor the newly promoted sides are. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Hmmm, why would you join either of those teams? Luton will be straight back down, and to be fair I can’t see Forest staying up either.

I'm guessing he'll just use them as a platform. Stay for one season then move to a bigger and better club than either.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Can't imagine any of the established clubs being interested. Not sure that we would've been had we retained our status. We are competing with newly promoted and in danger of relegation clubs. We need to pull the Seagrave card and hard sell the project and ambition. Much the same as we probably did with Winks. 

Nah.. 

Difference is no one else wanted Winks 😂

24 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

According to this Everton, Forest and an unnamed top 5 Serie A club are also interested, and Swansea have already turned down a bid from Salernitana.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/truth-behind-leicester-city-interest-27224670

Close thread.  There must be young gems out there in Europe?  Ric??

2 hours ago, Scanchez said:

It's a no for me.

Would rather take someone like Didier Drogba in his prime. Maybe on a free.

I know this is technically impossible due to the way time / reality works but I still think we should consider it.

Need to think outside the box.

Get creative.

What you freaking smoking?

• Haha 1

On 25/06/2023 at 13:34, FoxinNotts said:

18 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Close thread.  There must be young gems out there in Europe?  Ric??

That article is saying that other clubs have “expressed” an interest, but no bids made. I am not saying we will get him, but this is all speculation!

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Just load up Football Manager. It's what he does. 

Shots fired lol

In fairness, as an avid Football Manager enthusiast, I can confirm that a lot of Ric's Picks are absolute doggo on Football Manager. 

I think you'll find he's bought a subscription to a stats package. But I could be chatting waffle, he might just be trawling YouTube videos for the latest "Welcome <X Currently Trending Teenager> to Arsenal" videos.

(Love you @Ric Flair;) )

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Shots fired lol

In fairness, as an avid Football Manager enthusiast, I can confirm that a lot of Ric's Picks are absolute doggo on Football Manager. 

I think you'll find he's bought a subscription to a stats package. But I could be chatting waffle, he might just be trawling YouTube videos for the latest "Welcome <X Currently Trending Teenager> to Arsenal" videos.

(Love you @Ric Flair;) )

Your podcast invite...

garbage-bin-trash-bin.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sphericalfox said:

Your podcast invite...

garbage-bin-trash-bin.gif

Lets be honest, they'd never invite me on because nobody wants to listen to a two hour lecture on how wrong they are about Patson Daka.

(and Jason Koumas.)

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Lets be honest, they'd never invite me on because nobody wants to listen to a two hour lecture on how wrong they are about Patson Daka.

Reveal hidden contents

(and Jason Koumas.)

Negs mean numbers. You must have something you hate about the club? Or even some pre-emptive stuck craw? I believe in you Finners!