Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Conor Coady official

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This this and this. There's absolutely no excusing it, especially not since we've been averaging 2 goals a game and the two excellent defensive displays that we kept clean sheets in he played them both and did brilliantly (Bournemouth and Sunderland).

Enzo has had a howler this last month, proper head loss stuff which is understandable as an inexperienced manager but he's really not helped himself. Doubled down on his philosophy and trusted players despite both failing him in recent games. 

Where he's been excellent is regrouping during the international breaks and tweaking things and hopefully he does that after this one.

Yep, not his finest month that’s for sure. Particularly the Chelsea one, coady should have started in that, no doubt. Defensively we are absolutely crying out for some calmness and experience. I don’t think Wout has been as bad as some suggest but his form has definitely dipped. Don’t understand why he’s so against changing that centre back pairing. With Bristol and Norwich only a few days apart, we might see him come in. Be good to see souttar too as I don’t get that one either. 

This international break will ultimately tell us a lot about Enzo. 

The heat is on, Farke is an extremely capable manager at this level, and ultimately if we don’t go up, in my opinion it’s Enzo’s fault. We’ve got a better squad man for man than Leeds, but we’re on the back foot pretty much because of the way we play, which sounds ridiculous but it’s true. I maintain that a slightly more all rounded approach would have seen us close to promotion now….. 

But, we aren’t because when things go wrong, there aren’t enough significant changes. Coady HAS to replace Faes, and to be honest I’d have Nelson in too for Vesty. Coady’s leadership is going to be integral, we’ve got Coady, Albrighton, Kalechi all sat on the sidelines, these guys are experienced players their leadership is vital throughout these 9 games. 

Coady should be starting from now on, if he does, it’s clear Enzo has learnt a lesson to some degree, if he doesn’t it proves he hasn’t, and we probably won’t go up. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just another in a long line of players we have wasted money on. Another in a line of players our club have done nothing with or left to rot.

From having one of the best recruitment teams in the country to one of the worst.

Safe to say the only people in or linked to our club that care are us the paying public. Those being paid a wage don't give a fvck.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Im beginning to turn against Maresca

Lost patience with him 3 months ago.Stubborn and inflexible.

However Coady must be absolute shite in training not to get a start.Also Wolves and Everton couldn't wait to get rid.

Money Spunked away!

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

You're obviously a very very very patient man.

You learn to be supporting this club. I think you and I have lived through quite a few trying managers. This one though seems to have a certain stubborn arrogance about him. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

You learn to be supporting this club. I think you and I have lived through quite a few trying managers. This one though seems to have a certain stubborn arrogance about him. 

Definitely.. he's too like Rodgers for my liking!..

Rodgers/Vesty 

Maresca/Coady 

• Like 2

Just now, The Bear said:

3 wins and 3 clean sheets in his last 3 starts. 

Yeah maybe... 

That’s a lot of context…..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jock's Hill said:

Why did we actually buy Cody in the first place. I rate him but clearly Enzo doesn't. He cost a few million and has great experience that we urgently need. Was he someone else's choice as a purchase? Nothing surprises.

A few million? You mean… £8m? lol