Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Conor Coady official

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Might not be the best defender in the world but i think he needs to be utilised more, especially while Vestergaards out. We desperately needed an organiser and a leader in those last 15 minutes last night and Coadys definitely got those skills  

Agree with that. This is his time to step up in the next two games and be a steadying influence on the pitch. IMO we need to do something at Bournemouth just to restore a bit of confidence in the players who must be wondering how we've lost the last two games after having about 40 shots. He can be a big part of that, just a case of whether Enzo sees it the same or if he makes big changes and uses Doyle or Nelson or even Souttar instead.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Would still prefer Nelson comes in over Coady to be honest. Good performance tonight but Nelson is the future and did very well when he came on as well.

Maybe not against Sunderland away though. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Maybe not against Sunderland away though. 

Lost their last 3 to Huddersfield, Birmingham and Swansea. Cant say they're striking fear into me :D

Wouldn't blame Enzo for going for the experienced option but would be delighted if Nelson is trusted for 2 games and does well.

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

I liked the Coady and Vestergaard pairing. Need to see it again in the run-in. If there's anything from the games we've thrown away is that experience counts 

Play these 2 at centre back, and if Wilf isn't back, stick Wout in at number 8 and tell him he's allowed to aggressively press and tackle how he likes and is free to go on as many mazy 40 yard dribbles as he likes. He'll have a whale of a time, it will be peak entertainment lol

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, HybridFox said:

I liked the Coady and Vestergaard pairing. Need to see it again in the run-in. If there's anything from the games we've thrown away is that experience counts 

Yeah, getting Soyuncu vibes from Faes. When the pressure is on, concerns whether he can handle it. 

• Like 1