Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

I’m sad enough to have watched many a wingers highlight reel - Never seen one that cuts the cross/pass out of almost every clip though - That is a tad worrying!  lol

Looks a confident player though, and he quite clearly has a very good turn of pace.

Could be exciting to watch, could be unbelievably frustrating. Let’s roll that dice!

• Haha 1

Have to say I'd be more excited sat in the waiting room of a brothel and having Deidrie Barlow walk out than I am about this. Can see him having the same effect on the Championship as Deidrie would on the old 1 wood as well... FLOP. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Have to say I'd be more excited sat in the waiting room of a brothel and having Deidrie Barlow walk out than I am about this. Can see him having the same effect on the Championship as Deidrie would on the old 1 wood as well... FLOP. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Deirdrie died many years ago. 

6 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Dedrie Barlow , now your talking  😋 .

Just now, majaco said:

Albrighton wasn't rated. Premier League and FA Cup winner.  

Signing wingers is hit and miss.   Give the bloke a chance.  His stats suggest he either has potential or he used to have potential. 

Signing wingers isn’t hit or miss, it is just they need to be scouted well and ensure they fit in with what we need. No different to any other player 

• Like 1

Don’t get any positive vibes here, would rather loan a Man City winger or up and coming players like Burnley had in Benson/Zaroury. We really seem to have no idea when it comes to forwards it’s no wonder none work and we just end up with Albrighton year after year.

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Don’t get any positive vibes here, would rather loan a Man City winger or up and coming players like Burnley had in Benson/Zaroury. We really seem to have no idea when it comes to forwards it’s no wonder none work and we just end up with Albrighton year after year.

Funny you should mention Benson. Same age as Mavididi and pripr to coming to Burnley his record in Belgium was pretty average, average about a goal every 4 games in an inferior league. 

Mavididi was very good in a decent league until a few years ago, I'm concerned about his drop off but he was capable before then and the level we're at he'd have excelled in. Now not so sure, I'd want this to be a nominal fee.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Don’t get any positive vibes here, would rather loan a Man City winger or up and coming players like Burnley had in Benson/Zaroury. We really seem to have no idea when it comes to forwards it’s no wonder none work and we just end up with Albrighton year after year.

Yeah  what ever happened to that Vardy lad we spaffed  a million on? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Just over the years we have bought some of the most creative and best forwards, okay we haven’t signed that exciting player yet but I have faith that we will get what is needed. 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Just over the years we have bought some of the most creative and best forwards, okay we haven’t signed that exciting player yet but I have faith that we will get what is needed. 

Blind faith 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

We’ve not signed a decent forward (striker or winger) since 2015/16.

That's actually a truly staggering statement but it's pretty much true bar Iheanacho but even he has been a mixed success.