Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Stephy Mavididi

Source is rubbish and it strikes me as someone taking a punt as a guess because Barnes is going. I'd be surprised if Giles and Mavididi both come in before a right winger. 

Giles seems the more credible rumour atm. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Don’t believe that fee for a second. 

Only got a year left on his deal and he's become more of a squad player for Montpellier in the last year or so.

I'd be annoyed if we paid anymore than £8m for him!

Is he any good though? Perhaps need to watch a highlight reel off YouTube, because so far my thinking has gone from:

1. Foreign name = leads to excitement

2. Just searched for him on Wikipedia and found out that he’s English and from Derby = less excitement

He’s had a really strange career so far. Arsenal, Juventus, Dijon (mustard!) and Montpellier, the latter which is a lovely place.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Pace. Knows where the goal is. Capable of playing on both sides. Can beat his man and lay it in for Vards or the two 8/10’s…Get him in. 

If we sign him I don't want him playing for the opposition as well, we've too many did that last season...

• Haha 2