Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

Type of player that will always do something good enough to get you on the MOTD highlights.  

Deserves a chance to prove whether he is good enough in the Prem,

Our signings in general have been pretty good this year.  That said £10m players plus should have an impact in the championship, 

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Has formed a real bond with the Leicester faithful

During a break of play in the 2nd half, he turned to us in H1 and gestured with his fingers for a little more support. The guy is a dude. Absolutely love him. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

During a break of play in the 2nd half, he turned to us in H1 and gestured with his fingers for a little more support. The guy is a dude. Absolutely love him. 

Was a class act after the Bristol City defeat with fans too (outside of the ground)

8 hours ago, Finn Claw II said:

Type of player that will always do something good enough to get you on the MOTD highlights.  

Deserves a chance to prove whether he is good enough in the Prem,

Our signings in general have been pretty good this year.  That said £10m players plus should have an impact in the championship, 

How much do you think we paid for mavididi?

51 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

What did he do?

I've been sent some stuff from a few fans that were drinking after the game opposite the ground and when the players came out to get back on the bus he was brilliant with the fans. Stood chatting for a while and agreed we needed to improve significantly.

• Like 4

Had an awful period of form during those dodgy results, but has come up with some real clutch moments recently. He also gets the fans and the expectations. Fair play to him.

9 hours ago, FOXSE said:

How much do you think we paid for mavididi?

The £10m was more that we paid decent fees for him, coady, Mads and Winks.  Fatawu and Doyle would cost at least that sort of fee to sign permanently also.   They all should be good Championship players and they are. 

8 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I still think we need an upgrade on the left wing if we go up but he has had some key goals this season 

We won't be signing anyone lol, never mind 'upgrading' Stephy

We'll likely still have to sell, even if promotion 

Edited by cc_star
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Phenom said:

I still think we need an upgrade on the left wing if we go up but he has had some key goals this season 

Well we’re not going to get one are we. Be realistic. If we get promoted we will have next to no money to ‘upgrade’ a position we already have somebody half decent in. 

• Like 1

Guest leatherhead32

we got vardy at 25 year old think same as s.m , hit n miss 1st season in 2nd division  tho injuries maybe hampered him if memory serves ? tho i liked him 2bh,  never looked back  2013 onward , cant see stephy doing owt like the great man but could be decent when we go up , sometimes due to better refs and linesmen some players can strut their stuff better in top flight , i think he can do it.:thumbup: 

1 hour ago, cc_star said:

We won't be signing anyone lol, never mind 'upgrading' Stephy

We'll likely still have to sell, even if promotion 

I dont think we will at all, in fact i suspect we will spend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

Take it he's not Demarai Gray mk.2 this week then?

when i’ve said that, that’s not in a malicious way. Demarai would get decent returns in the championship as well. 

It’s more that for me personally I don’t think he will get away with the lack of clinicalness in the prem. Neither would have lloyd dyer, doesn’t mean I didn’t love lloyd. 

Just think that he would struggle but i’d love to be proved wrong. For where we’re at, I don’t think we could do better 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

when i’ve said that, that’s not in a malicious way. Demarai would get decent returns in the championship as well. 

It’s more that for me personally I don’t think he will get away with the lack of clinicalness in the prem. Neither would have lloyd dyer, doesn’t mean I didn’t love lloyd. 

Just think that he would struggle but i’d love to be proved wrong. For where we’re at, I don’t think we could do better 

He'll be a decent impact player in the Prem. Will be capable of big moments but will also frustrate a lot and appear almost non-existent. He'll have less opportunities to make impacts, so unless he all of a sudden develops some mad consistency it's hard to see past him being frustrating more often than not and becoming someone you look to bring off the bench in the last 30 mins (or 10 mins if Enzo is still in charge :D )

Very likeable player though - both him and Fatawu have great attitudes to be fair. Something that can often be lacking in flair players.

• Like 1

I think replacing Mavididi will be the least of our issues. We will have massive holes at CB and in the middle of the park to fill and we won’t be turning down offers of 35m+ for KDH either. With Nacho leaving and Vardy getting no younger, we will have many more issues that need dealing with..

• Like 1

All I ask for is a genuine bit of competition for both Stephy and Fatawu.

Albrighton clearly won’t be here and Wanya needs a season out on loan so a couple of loanees (Hutchinson springs to mind) would be ideal IMO.

12 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

All I ask for is a genuine bit of competition for both Stephy and Fatawu.

Albrighton clearly won’t be here and Wanya needs a season out on loan so a couple of loanees (Hutchinson springs to mind) would be ideal IMO.

Hutchinson would be ideal but chelsea have history of fleecing prem clubs for loan deals. The numbers in the broja deal were more than most transfers. 

• Like 1