Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Stephy Mavididi

Got schooled by a slow but streetwise shithouse in Coyle. Didn’t try and take him down the outside once. Scuffed passes and corners. All in all a very poor game for Stephy and his mate behind him JJ wasn’t much better. 

• Like 2

He is an inconsistent player. He goes exceptional spells (ie Christmas) and dog shit spells (like this). Hopefully he has  another exceptional spell before the end. 

unless he sorts this inconsistency, he will remain at this level. 

I got poo poo-ed by a poster on here for questioning Mavididi’s mental attitude after QPR. I suggested he looked like a shirker.

He hasn’t exactly done anything to change my mind these last two games.

5 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He is an inconsistent player. He goes exceptional spells (ie Christmas) and dog shit spells (like this). Hopefully he has  another exceptional spell before the end. 

unless he sorts this inconsistency, he will remain at this level. 

Championship winger.

I genuinely despair at you lot

How can you turn on players like this? He wasn't great but ****ing hell. He's been class. He is having to play a full 90 for no apparent reason and he's having to do a lot of running because we haven't got the ball as much as we did earlier in the season. 

All for constructive criticism but some of these comments are genuinely absurd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hull looked really fast and strong when they wanted to be (also fell over a lot to win free kicks) but yeh mavadidi and fatawu getting beat for pace was really alarming!

we definately look tired and weak. Need a massive rest and recharge. Comeback mentally and physically strong ready to battle every game. COYF

ps bet there all regretting not taking their easy chances all those games ago lol. Now they have to work their boll-ox off to stay in this fight. 

17 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I genuinely despair at you lot

How can you turn on players like this? He wasn't great but ****ing hell. He's been class. He is having to play a full 90 for no apparent reason and he's having to do a lot of running because we haven't got the ball as much as we did earlier in the season. 

All for constructive criticism but some of these comments are genuinely absurd. 

How has he been class? When? Against Huddersfield?