Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Looked like as soon  as he offloaded the ball he tried to get forwards.

That's exactly  what we need.

Good luck to him here.🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Ireland flag again right🙄🤣🤣🤣

I'm colour blind you know

• Haha 1

His first 5 mins or so were a bit of an anticlimax, but couldn’t have won it without his reactions to get that goal. In the positive camp at the moment. 

What I liked was that he was pretty vocal and wasn’t afraid to yell for the ball or give direction to the team. For a newbie I didn’t expect that.

Saw it in his youtube highlights before he signed, but I like how useful he is in the air. Won a few headers today that many of our other midfielders in the squad wouldn't even challenge for. If he settles quickly, he will be starting most games for us. 

26 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Some people make the game look very easy. His few touches gave that impression. He just LOOKS like a top quality footballer. Comfortable. Etc. Exactly what we need. 

He embraced Doyle when scored and after the game. Just get the feeling the two of them know they’re going to the very top. 

• Like 2

I thought when he first came on he looked abit lost and was looking to play the ball backwards a lot and was static but realised what he was doing and started to push forward a lot more very promising when he came in to a central attacking area instead of being out on the left hand side 

I know it was an injury time winner so emotions are always a bit higher 

But that celebration and the bow to the crowd, for a new, young lad, shows me enough that he wants to be here and he's going to enjoy his football with us. 

25 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I thought when he first came on he looked abit lost and was looking to play the ball backwards a lot and was static but realised what he was doing and started to push forward a lot more very promising when he came in to a central attacking area instead of being out on the left hand side 

What 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I don't think at any point he was on the left hand side :dunno:

He occupied the midfield spot closest to Wanya and Pereira. 

Also don't think he looked lost at all. Just took a few minutes to get into the game and up to the pace. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't think at any point he was on the left hand side :dunno:

He occupied the midfield spot closest to Wanya and Pereira. 

Also don't think he looked lost at all. Just took a few minutes to get into the game and up to the pace. 

Sorry it was my left lol

• Haha 3