Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

17 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

TBH on current form it's Ndidi and Casadei that sould be starting. KDH not been at the races the last few games. 

You’re right, dewsbury has been very frustrating last couple of games. But he would be playing the role Ndidi is playing at the moment.

• Like 1

It’s his late run into the box which created space for McAteer. I’m sure he’s doing it consciously, but that’s really head smart football.

I think at the moment with us not fully up to speed with Enzo ball might he start with Ndidi because he might offer more defensively? No doubt Casadei offers far more going forward. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KFS said:

Ndidi playing so he doesn’t force a move before the window imo. 

As much as I loved Ndidi back in the day and I still feel he’d do a top job as an out and out dm I kind of hope he does get a move as he just doesn’t fit the style we’re looking to play

16 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

TBH on current form it's Ndidi and Casadei that sould be starting. KDH not been at the races the last few games. 

Casadei and Praet seem to be the best off the ball in the No.8 position at the moment and both arrive in the box very well.

Would like to see that combination when Praet is fit and I think Enzo rates him very highly.

Just now, Simmo86 said:

I’d probably try him and Dennis as the 8’s in the next game. Wilf and KDH just aren’t good enough technically. 

Dennis has done nothing to suggest he should be played over KDH. I think you are suffering from a bout of notcurrentlyplayingsomustbebetter-aritus. Just look at what the Rotherham fans thought of KHD. There are deficiencies but the positives outweigh them. 

Wilf is only a stop gap in this position. Casadei will eventually be getting the starts.

Casadei looks a Rolls Royce in this system very much like Winks and Ricardo, once he is fully up to speed and becomes a permanent fixture in the starting XI I honestly believe he will be the stand out player in the league, I actually think alongside KDH they will work really well together and give us different styles that will compliment each other 

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Dennis has done nothing to suggest he should be played over KDH. I think you are suffering from a bout of notcurrentlyplayingsomustbebetter-aritus. Just look at what the Rotherham fans thought of KHD. There are deficiencies but the positives outweigh them. 

Wilf is only a stop gap in this position. Casadei will eventually be getting the starts.

No, I’m just using my eyes. He had a great 2nd half against Cov but not a lot since, he’s always been below standard technically and he struggles to pick a pass when we get into threatening positions.

Trying Dennis in there instead does us no harm. 

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s his late run into the box which created space for McAteer. I’m sure he’s doing it consciously, but that’s really head smart football.

I think at the moment with us not fully up to speed with Enzo ball might he start with Ndidi because he might offer more defensively? No doubt Casadei offers far more going forward. 

Saw the same sort of intelligence from for his goal last week to. 

He goes for the ball from KDH's scuffed shot, has the intelligence to get himself back onside when the ball doesn't reach him and keeps on going when all around him are appealing for a penalty.

He's a smart player, and just as importantly appears to be brave enough to want to dictate play, receive the ball in tight spaces, despite of his young age.  He's going to be very, very good and we can only hope that we get at least 1 more year out of him after this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simmo86 said:

No, I’m just using my eyes. He had a great 2nd half against Cov but not a lot since, he’s always been below standard technically and he struggles to pick a pass when we get into threatening positions.

Trying Dennis in there instead does us no harm. 

Well, maybe if Dennis is capable of playing more than 2 games he could be considered. But Enzo isn't going to be in the game of just trying stuff.  Developing KDH and Casadei together is going to be key.

Edited by Chelmofox