Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

58 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Only played 30 minutes, so hard to make a big judgement. Outside of the goal, he connected the passes well and supported the attack. It wouldn't surprise me if just this first goal means more players look for him, it's strange but often times these things happen. I saw Harry Kane at Bayern last night and his team mates often did NOT pass to him, probably because last season they had Chopo-Mouting up front! Then the first time they passed to him he scored, and after that all of a sudden they changed their tune pretty sharpish.

I would say his performance was quite indicative of his U20 World Cup displays. He is good but not as technical as say a Tielemans or a Maddison. But he's got that Lampard vibe of always being in the box at the right time.

Comes across as yet another level headed young player like Doyle . Quite refreshing not having big time Charlie’s 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Only played 30 minutes, so hard to make a big judgement. Outside of the goal, he connected the passes well and supported the attack. It wouldn't surprise me if just this first goal means more players look for him, it's strange but often times these things happen. I saw Harry Kane at Bayern last night and his team mates often did NOT pass to him, probably because last season they had Chopo-Mouting up front! Then the first time they passed to him he scored, and after that all of a sudden they changed their tune pretty sharpish.

I would say his performance was quite indicative of his U20 World Cup displays. He is good but not as technical as say a Tielemans or a Maddison. But he's got that Lampard vibe of always being in the box at the right time.

His first instinct is to get in the box all of the time. You can see why Enzo is excited about him. 

• Like 2

Breathe of fresh air when he came on, pass and movement was very good and just about every pass he made found its man. Scored his goal because he'd made the run into the space in the box. I can see this guy getting quite a few goals and assists once he gets in tune with his team mates. Sort of player that could give Vardy a good season.

Edited by v6rat

Just now, CaliFOXnia said:

Noted for scoring a lot of headers and being an asset defending set pieces before he came here.. 

Played 30 mins for Leicester City and dubbed as “poor in the air”.. This is the way 😂

Standard Leicester/Foxestalk way lol

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, foxinsox said:

For a tall guy, he is very poor in the air. Didn't seem to win one ariel battle.

Needs the ball to feet. Great goal.

You Obviously wasn’t there ?

1 I remember he went for and won was on the halfway line..

• Like 1

On 19/08/2023 at 23:58, StriderHiryu said:

Many young footballers get a lot of stick, but here you have a 20 year-old giving an interview in a foreign country and in a foreign language and he comes across very well. 

I was still in the ground yesterday when the subs were doing the cool down and I walked past with my Italy flag and he gave me a very timid thumbs up. 

• Like 2