Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

EFL Officiating Abomination Journal 23/24

QPR goal offiside by all accounts. Daka foul was never a foul. Should’ve had a penalty. He was the worst we’ve had all season. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

We say this on so many occasions.

Can't decide if we're looking for someone to blame or the officiating really is that bad 

It’s really that bad 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

We say this on so many occasions.

Can't decide if we're looking for someone to blame or the officiating really is that bad 

Nah the officials were terrible, regards of the results, even decisions in the Bournemouth game were shocking at times

4 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

The worst bit was when in stoppage time he booked Nelson stopped the game for a 1:30 whilst he wrote notes in his book and then didn't add any time on for it at the end he was literally timewasting for QPR

During the 5 mins added on: 

- Yellow for Nelson. Somehow took 1:00 to process it

- booked a QPR player for timewasting 

- goal kick by Begovic: 0:30

blows for full time at 95:15…

• Like 1

The standard is so low they can't even operate a chuffing pen now. Took him a minute to write down a 6 letter name. It's a surprise the PGMOL let them out the house on their own, they might have to cross a road, or put their own shorts and shirt on, and I'm not sure they are capable of that.

Edited by orangecity23

How there hasn’t been a major organised movement against referees in this country yet is beyond me, it’s just accepted that they’ll do a poor job and nothing will get done. 

I’ve been saying this for years now. Eventually someone needs to organise something en masse and force some changes to be implemented, it can’t go on forever. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

How there hasn’t been a major organised movement against referees in this country yet is beyond me, it’s just accepted that they’ll do a poor job and nothing will get done. 

I’ve been saying this for years now. Eventually someone needs to organise something en masse and force some changes to be implemented, it can’t go on forever. 

theres no accountability at all with the officials, ones in the premier league's punishment is championship games at times,

last 4 games we've had some truly awful decisions go against us or not given at all; no one can defend the officials, i know they are human but jesus christ i think this season has truly been the worst i can remember for some of the decisions(football in general)

I usually sympathise with refs but today’s clown was just awful. And he was equally as bad towards QPR and their fans were giving him pelters too. 
Not his fault we lost but just added to the overall shitness of the game.

• Like 1

Remember when Huth was suspended for 2 games for Stoke for improper Twitter posts - because he "bought the game into disrepute"

Today, we lost after a man convicted and sentenced to jail for attempted murder scored a goal. Does attempting a murder bring the game more or less into disrepute than offensive twitter posts, or is it because Chair is a no-name player so the tabloids haven't kicked up enough of a fuss?

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we could finish this thread would be about a third of the length it is now 👍

For sure, if we were clinical we wouldn't be as impacted by the officiating. 

We're our own worst enemies, which is then compounded by officiating errors 

50 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we could finish this thread would be about a third of the length it is now 👍

If the officials weren’t so poor so often and actually got things right, this thread wouldn’t need to be this long 👍🏻

• Like 1