Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trelleh

EFL Officiating Abomination Journal 23/24

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

I actually think he dived. 

Hamza had enough of a arm in the back to give it, I think.

Very, very lucky.

And of all the fouls not to give, he doesn't give the penalty lol

• Haha 2

Just now, The Doctor said:

I mean, he wasn't very good but it helped us out in the end.

Never a pen, felt an arm on his shoulder and dived. The ref was shocking, absolutely hated Mavididi but at the end saw through a blatant dive. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

That's a shocking call, really got away with one there 

What game did you watch? He'd hit the deck before Hamza made any contact. One of the worst dives I've ever seen. Can't blame him for trying though in the last second of the game 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There was a 15 minute period in the second half where every single tackle City made, every single shoulder touch, every player trying to shield it, was given as a foul against us.

It was so awful it was incredible.

• Like 4

People calling that a dive are insane, we'd all be losing our mind if that was the other way around, he clearly gives him a pull to knock him off balance, he knows exactly what he's doing 

You are allowed to admit when you get lucky, not everything has to be viewed through biased eyes

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

What game did you watch? He'd hit the deck before Hamza made any contact. One of the worst dives I've ever seen. Can't blame him for trying though in the last second of the game 

I loved that song you did....

I just called to say I love you!

10 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

People calling that a dive are insane, we'd all be losing our mind if that was the other way around, he clearly gives him a pull to knock him off balance, he knows exactly what he's doing 

You are allowed to admit when you get lucky, not everything has to be viewed through biased eyes

You are so desperate to be unbiased you are actually being biased against Leicester. You call yourself a student of the game and yet you can’t spot a desperate dive to try and win a penalty.

Find it mad how many are saying its a blatant pen.

Hand on the shoulder? Yes.

Push? No

Pull? No

Anything at all to actually make him go down? No. 

Blatant dive. You can touch an opposition player without it being a foul. If that's a pen, you'd be giving several every game. Every time a set piece goes into the box and someone goes down, it would be a pen. 

We were shit. Could argue we got lucky. Doesn't mean our own fans should be saying we should have had a pen against us when we clearly shouldn't. 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Thanks 3

As soon as he didn’t blow for the challenge on K DH after every other bit of physicality had been given I feared the worst, “they’re going to get something from this break and we’ll be pointing at being hard done by again”. Then comes a challenge in our box and the roar of the crowd, it seemed inevitable but it seemed he reserved his first correct big decision to the very end. Showman.

We talk about consistency from a ref, then from ref to ref, if only Saturdays had been so quick to book a time wasting goalkeeper, what a contrast.

• Like 3