Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

KDH “admired” by Fulham

Fulham are admirers of Leicester midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall.

Fulham are eyeing Dewsbury-Hall – if Leicester do not get promoted

GETTY

Fulham are eyeing Dewsbury-Hall – if Leicester do not get promoted

Whether Fulham can tempt Dewsbury-Hall away from the club he joined as an eight-year-old schoolboy is likely to depend on if the Foxes can maintain their push for automatic promotion.

Dewsbury-hall is under contract until 2027 and seen as a key player by Leicester boss Enzo Maresca as he tries to plot an immediate Premier League return.

https://talksport.com/football/1574367/

He’d be foolish to leave in January. Wait till the end of the season and he will either get prem football with us or could go to a bigger club if he has a good season..

Edited by MPH

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Was wanted in the summer. Deadline day infact... 

Was told this off someone on this forum who doesn't usually post transfer gossip/rumours/happenings but I believe the source - he has no reason to be wrong. 

We had Macatee at the TG being KDH replacement. 

Guess the domino effect there was Palinha deal collapsing then? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Fulham can hardly be described as a career advancement....

Because we are riding high in the PL right now? Like it or not, it is. Fulham will likely be mid table this season. Even if we go up we have a lot of work to do to get to that level.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, majaco said:

They are ahead of us.  We've done well to hang on to KDH.  And get Winks.  And keep Ndidi.  

So are Luton Technically.  The Fulham situation has a good chance of being equalized come next May.

16 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Leicester city are admirers of Messi. 

Were of David Beckham, too (under Sven), until - iirc - Victoria said to some media outlet along the lines of 'Can you see me being in the Shores/Highcross shopping centre?'..

Edited by Wymsey

1 hour ago, Daveb5569 said:

I know alot of Fulham fans and they are fearing relegation saying they are getting worse game by game. 

Not a surprise. Silva always seems to start well then fade away. I did wonder if Fulham would be in that category of a good first season, then relegated the next.