Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

12 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely!!..

One of Johnsons biggest supporters, that says it all really.🤬

And Johnson promoted him even though the complaint about Bone and his behaviour was still in place! 

Whole party is rotten to the core. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

The cap on bankers bonuses was only ever a political stunt I think, and has probably resulted in higher salaries instead, which makes no sense to banks as they are paying regardless of results.  Getting rid of it is politically risky though.  Whether people who care were likely to vote Conservative?  Doutbtful.

Well- if the Cons get in again, then we need voting reform because its clear the electorate that vote are thick as pig shit

ANOTHER Tory MP bites the dust 6 months before the General Election. If its NOT held in May, then its REALLY clear that the Cons don't give  a shit about public finances (Local Elections are already planned for then)

Edited by filthyfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I'm amazed so much more isn't made out in the media about how many have now been arrested/charged/convicted of such offences within 1 party in the past few years. 

It's insane. 

If they carry on like this they will have as many banged up as Labour.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'm amazed so much more isn't made out in the media about how many have now been arrested/charged/convicted of such offences within 1 party in the past few years. 

It's insane. 

Especially when you consider how much the antisemitism row blew up in the media for the Labour Party. The 'rapist' scandal within the Conservsative party seems to get very little air time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Who's banged up in Labour? 

Think it's just webbe, onasanya and O'Mara at the moment.

The articles that say it's 7 in the past 10 years but the list doesn't include O'Mara, so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Kate osamur had to resign for perverting the course of justice.

General thought for everyday

I will protect anybodies right to be different, but not to be other…

I will fight for all other & different People,

But don't tell me it's your right to kill, destroy  or even hate  because you demand being recognized separately as  other or different..

While you are being so possessive of being different, other or both,

Doesn't that make me automatically the same as you…

Different, other, or both…

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

General thought for everyday

I will protect anybodies right to be different, but not to be other…

I will fight for all other & different People,

But don't tell me it's your right to kill, destroy  or even hate  because you demand being recognized separately as  other or different..

While you are being so possessive of being different, other or both,

Doesn't that make me automatically the same as you…

Different, other, or both…

This does make sense in a lighter context. Although I would never fight for a Forest fan, at the end of the day despite the differences in the clubs we support, I would imagine that I am 95% the same as a lot of Forest fans. 

7 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Once again proving its anti-establishment credentials, GB News has now hired Old Etonian former Bullingdon Club member and prime minister Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson to join the other four sitting MPs they have as hosts. 

I'm just hoping GB News is some kind of honey trap.