Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

5 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact she lives in Slapton, 5 mins from Silverstone, and would benefit from this personally.

Edited by skolfoxes

The tories spend much of their time destroying themselves from within when things are going well (generally done less publicly than with Labour) 

imagine what’s in store for the next year facing destruction at the GE - Rishi has a lot on his plate and expect their policies to become ever stranger and more radical as they attempt to woo various groups 

3 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Will the party let Rish! and his culture war cabal even get to the next election? 

I think he'll cling on whatever now, even if this gang of Liz Truss Loons (not convinced they exist in as big a number claimed) mobilise and mean he no longer has a majority.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

I think he'll cling on whatever now, even if this gang of Liz Truss Loons (not convinced they exist in as big a number claimed) mobilise and mean he no longer has a majority.

More thinking Suella might fancy a pop. 

They’ve already had 3 leaders since the last election and 5 leaders since 2016, Tories always sell themselves as being  stable leadership, so another leader change just adds to their current perception of chaos. 

I don’t think another leadership change does them any favours whatsoever. I think they already know they’ve lost and are probably thinking more about how to get back into power in 2029/30 instead.