Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

Just now, hejammy said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, some "fans" will hate the guy no matter what. Says more about those people than anything else. I've questioned why before and got banned. May be blatent or subconscious, no matter what it's not right. Post will probably get deleted but hey ho.... 

You got banned because you started accusing people of being racist because they have a different opinion on a player than you do. Get a grip.

Just now, adam said:

You got banned because you started accusing people of being racist because they have a different opinion on a player than you do. Get a grip.

No, having different opinions is fine, no issues there, when a player gets abuse and cheap digs even after he does well, that's when I'll question it. KDH has had plenty of stinkers, gets nowhere near the abuse. 

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

No, having different opinions is fine, no issues there, when a player gets abuse and cheap digs even after he does well, that's when I'll question it. KDH has had plenty of stinkers, gets nowhere near the abuse. 

No surprises when KDH has the most assists and 12 goals this season.

There's always a very strange hyperbole attitude for any of our academy players. Usually very negative. 

He's very old fashioned in terms of what he does but he can absolutely do a job for the level above. I hear stuff like well even Watford didn't want him, but that's unfair. Not many teams want players that do the job Hamza does now. 

It actually suited him massively that we went down. If we hadn't he could easily have faded away.

4 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Always find it funny that the 3 best players on the pitch today are the ones he doesn’t start. Vardy, Coady, Hamza. We didn’t deserve to win but who cares 👌🏻

He's started with Hamza quite often but dropped him after he played rubbish in the game against Bristol last month and also subbed him off after he was making so many mistakes 

4 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

There's always a very strange hyperbole attitude for any of our academy players. Usually very negative. 

He's very old fashioned in terms of what he does but he can absolutely do a job for the level above. I hear stuff like well even Watford didn't want him, but that's unfair. Not many teams want players that do the job Hamza does now. 

It actually suited him massively that we went down. If we hadn't he could easily have faded away.

He could do a job at the level above, but it wouldn’t be a very good one.

Just a slightly above average Championship player - Nothing wrong with that, it just depends on the level you’re aiming for.

Had a very good game today though.

2 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

He's being asked to do an impossible job. 

If we flip the positions, it's like asking a striker to play winger too, and then complaining he's not on the end of the cross. 

Hamza was outstanding. The manager failed to utilise him correctly 

That’s the only thing you can pull from his performance today. Otherwise he was absolutely faultless. 

1 hour ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's started with Hamza quite often but dropped him after he played rubbish in the game against Bristol last month and also subbed him off after he was making so many mistakes 

13 times he’s started this season in the league. Hardly a starter in my opinion.

Pre season some were saying we should sell for the £5 million being offered. I said it was stupid as the lad is Leicester through and through, as well as having Championship experience. There are still those who think he is shit. I still can’t work them out. He gives his all every time he plays. He’s never going to be world class, but he was what we needed today. Well done Hamza lad. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, some "fans" will hate the guy no matter what. Says more about those people than anything else. I've questioned why before and got banned. May be blatent or subconscious, no matter what it's not right. Post will probably get deleted but hey ho.... 

and they’d be much than justified given his off the field antics 

He's a good defensive player who's great in a backs to the wall game like today. We've not had many like that this season, but if we get promoted, we're going to have plenty more. Hamza will be invaluable then. Well done to him, had Enzo and every player congratulate him at the end.

Did not see the game today but really pleased for Hamza, give me a player with a little less talent who gives 100% every game, loves the club and puts his body on the line over a more talented player with a bad attitude who only turns up when he feels like it any day of the week.

• Like 3

If he could play like that, & like he did against Bournemouth, he would be great. But he is so inconsistent.

Having said that he does not deserve to be dropped after today & deserves to play on Tuesday even if Ricky comes back, which he must. As we are now at the stage where all that matters is the result, Hamza's enthusiasm, energy & tackling ability could be vital

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Always find it funny that the 3 best players on the pitch today are the ones he doesn’t start. Vardy, Coady, Hamza. We didn’t deserve to win but who cares 👌🏻

He's started Vardy plenty but he's 37, two games a week means he won't start nearly as many games. Hamza has started a lot of our games in the past 3 months and not always played as well as he did today. Coady is a mystery but TBF until New Year it was difficult to be dropping Faes or Vesty on form. Faes is playing like a guy who's mind is elsewhere.

He wouldn't be dropped, he'd be rotated. Don't really get why his performance today necessitates him starting in the week. If he's considered the best option, start him. If not, start whoever is. So if we want an RB and Ricardo is ok to play, then I'd prefer Pereirra. If it's CB, then Vesty and Coady (Nelson can't get back quick soon enough!).