Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Merchant_Banker

Joe Worrall

Not a chance are we after him. If we want to get promoted and actually have ambitions of staying up, we need to be doing better than Forest cast offs. We won't be signing anyone in January until players leave anyway, as our squad is full. Doyle will be back soon and we already have Souttar and Coady that barely play so this is a non story for me. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Not a chance are we after him. If we want to get promoted and actually have ambitions of staying up, we need to be doing better than Forest cast offs. We won't be signing anyone in January until players leave anyway, as our squad is full. Doyle will be back soon and we already have Souttar and Coady that barely play so this is a non story for me. 

Yeah. This basically sums it up. We have plenty of CBs already and, no doubt, he’s a decent player at this level, but the whole point is that we don’t want to stay at this level 

On 10/12/2023 at 11:35, Merchant_Banker said:

Leicester City Join Race For Former £15 Million Promotion Winner - The Real EFL

Does anyone else think it's a good idea for us to buy a CB from Forest who is also their captain. :)

Looked an absolute donkey playing in Scotland a few years back, I'd wager you already have a few centre backs better than him.

• Like 1

On 13/12/2023 at 01:17, Muzzy_no7 said:

Nope, don’t want him.

Dont need him. Overpriced.

Plus he’s an absolute b*ll*nd 

I take it it’s a ‘no’ from you then?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

This transfer would be so Bertranesque.  Is Rodgers son still lurking around the KP?     Anyone that is not good enough Forest is surely not in Enzo's plans??