Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

QPR unbeaten in 7 with 4 wins, better form than us.

To be fair, their wins were against Rotherham, Millwall and Blackburn all relegation threatened teams and an on the beach Bristol City - they also lost to third from bottom Stoke a couple of games ago.

11 minutes ago, Phube said:

Coady; preference or resting due to 120 mins on few games? 

Resting I should think. I 'd like him to come on if we are winning after 60- or 70 mins. He's got the right mentality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sdb said:

Not the most steely of starting XI's. I'm not confident, to he honest.

I love these takes... you would think we have mainly drew this season and are clinging on to a play off spot....

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Do we?

Nowhere near enough starts yet from what was reported?

Not to sure, not much between them though really.. Yunus offers a bit more going forward probably why we have him on the bench incase we need a bit of a spark second half.

3 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Would have gone with experience in Coady personally, especially now Ricardo is out. Not sure Daka deserves to start after his misses in the last few weeks either. Hope he proves me wrong

Grammar nazi to the rescue.

Just now, jonny_wright said:

Finish 3rd and win the cup 🤨

Go up in the playoffs, winning both in the same weekend, and returning to the Premier League and marching through Europe with Enzo - I’d take it!

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Go up in the playoffs, winning both in the same weekend, and returning to the Premier League and marching through Europe with Enzo - I’d take it!

Wow! That would mean 4 visits to Wembley this year! I still prefer just 3 visits with a title and FA cup double. 

Anyone feeling uneasy about Choudhury starting games during the process - and in the aftermath - of being done for drunk driving should bear in mind that Ilias Chair is starting today, who was recently sentenced to a year in jail with a further 12 months suspended for smashing somebody's head in with a rock.

He remains available during the appeals process.

Edited by ALC Fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

Well we're out of form, have a history of bottling big leads recently and our best player, with a stinking injury record, is now out. I'd say most city fans over the age of about 20 would be pessimistic right now!

Six decades later and I'm still optimistic, based on the last brilliant ten years as a LCFC fan, most others are too.

• Like 1

No Ricky P sucks, but otherwise that's a good side. Hopefully Ricky's being rested and we can get a good result here today. They're in good form of late.

Fascinating that Nelson is in for Vesty rather than Coady. I guess Coady did play on Tuesday, but it speaks volumes for how highly Maresca rates Nelson.