Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

Just now, Beachyboy said:

If we can't survive one injury, we have deeper problems, we wouldn't have beat Bournemouth without Ricardo and that win is the biggest win the club has managed in at least 12 months in my opinion.

It's not one injury, we're always juggling a few and central midfield is where we have the least options.

1 minute ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

60-80K a week wouldn’t half make me disillusioned too 

What he earns is irrelevant

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's not one injury, we're always juggling a few and central midfield is where we have the least options.

Hamza can step up and play more minutes, Albrighton could play there if needed especially right back into central mid, Akgun I think will offer a bit more in the last 10 games.

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Hamza can step up and play more minutes, Albrighton could play there if needed especially right back into central mid, Akgun I think will offer a bit more in the last 10 games.

If you move Hamza up you've no one to play the inverted role

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Where's a diminutive Italian central midfielder when you need one?

He'd probably be out injured anyway

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Where's a diminutive Italian central midfielder when you need one?

We are inclusive, so you will have to make do with a diminutive Turkish one instead