Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

QPR (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Fazzer 7 said:

If in the unlikely event we do get promoted I hope they have shitloads of money to spend. Cos this lot would get beasted week in week out.

There is no money

• Sad 1

Just now, jayfox26 said:

It's not often you get a game where every single one of our players have been poor. Not 1 player comes out of this with any credit. Appalling to a man! 

That's why it's good to have a manager with more than one plan.

This current set up if we are playing shit we just play shitter with different players in the same position 

• Like 2

Just now, ozleicester said:

Its not the players.. its the system

It's the players and the useless **** of a DoF who can't get a single signing done. Women's team strengthened massively in Jan and they're the only team not infected by Rudkin

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

We are lucky Leeds didn’t win we should have taken advantage of that. Seen Ipswich first goal Jesus Christ they have so much luck 

You don’t get lucky consistently, our strikers aren’t good enough, fact now 

1 minute ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Can remember arguing with a few on here cause I called that are weak mentality was starting to show and that momentum was swinging out of favour, I bet their still positive and naive about it though

I agree. But that's ^ "our" please. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RearsbyFox said:

Four away games. Sunderland Hull Chelsea Bristol 

Honestly, I think we lose all four.

Just now, David Hankey said:

Another 3 points chucked away. It's just like last season. 

Have we learnt nothing?

I’m finished mate , season ticket is being given away , absolutely shit , I don’t care what others think about my opinion or by fans having a go at the team WE ARE SHIT AND ITS OFFICIAL END OF