Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Hull (A) post match 2-2

Gap is a point bigger with one less game to play. 

Can relax and enjoy next weekend knowing we are still stop two. 

Was a tough game on a rough pitch can see why Hulls away form is better than their home. 

• Like 4

Could have been worse, but failed to capitalise on Ipswich losing.

Good weekend for Leeds, who are likely to go top next week by beating Millwall at home, and Southampton, who with their home game with Preston in hand, have dragged themselves back in it, with their expected win today.

Not great for Ipswich, but us only drawing probably slightly softened the blow for them, and they have a chance now to go a point behind us next week, while we play in the Cup.

A decent point for us, in a difficult game.

A shame we couldn't find the winner, it would have been massive.

We really need Ricardo back, and Ndidi back to his best again.

Hopefully the break will give Mavadidi and KDH a chance to have a reboot, because its just not happening for them at the moment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

One lucky 1-0 win in the last 5 league games is not championship winning form or even promotion form. Sort it out Enzo. 

I get the feeling the off the field issues are having a big effect on the fella. Even if we do go up whats he got to spend? As well as a points deduction. His game management was very similar to how Rodgers was when he threw in the towel. 

• Like 2

Just now, coolhandfox said:

Win 1 would have made a massive difference.

Even 2 effin points, the issue is losing to wank teams, you cant do that. Draws happen, Leeds drew against a wank Huddersfield side 10 men

• Like 1

Just now, Dames said:

I get the feeling the off the field issues are having a big effect on the fella. Even if we do go up whats he got to spend? As well as a points deduction. His game management was very similar to how Rodgers was when he threw in the towel. 

We can spend what we want, but will just get punished for it. 

Showed some good fight but I thought Hull were the better side today. They looked alot fitter than us as well. Not quite sure what the instructions have been this last couple of games, they seem to have gone alot more direct but it's all looked pretty desperate without much of a plan behind it at times 

• Like 1

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

4 points from 15. So many lacking form. Still, if they can find some. 3/4 wins and we will be smiling again. 

Thought we were a bit sloppy today. Set pieces horrendous. Could do better. 

We have absolutely no clue on set pieces, dunno why we binned the set piece guy. 

1 minute ago, ozvaldo said:

Patson Daka is horrific. 
Canon would have scored that chance. 

I think you're right. If Vardy isnt starting I'd be putting Cannon on personally. He needs to find his feet for next season, because we will need him regardless of the division we are in. 

Just now, Dames said:

Good point there. They say these off field issues have no effect on the playing side. They definitely do. 

Just now, Dames said:

Brendan Rodgers had already managed Liverpool and convinced the world he was some coaching expect. 

If Enzo cocks it up from here, he will Pep’s assistant for life. 

if he lacks any motivation (which I don’t think he does), he needs to think about his own career and sod thinking about next season. 

2 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

We have a different idea of the term putting to the sword.

We were the better team I thought. They wouldn't have deserved a win. 

We were behind twice, and TBH no one could have complained if they had snatched the winner in that last nine mins that seemed like an eternity.

Draw is ok however not going to sugar coat the performance, it was as expected given current form and results, Enzo really has to consolidate regroup and find the formula to improve as if we come back with the same form and lacklustre performances it's going to be hard to watch and god only knows where we will end up.

We've definitely been in decline since Christmas. We've got the job done most of the season but not convincingly. Unfortunately we've dropped off form and everybody else has stepped it up. I just can't see this season panning out how we want it to unless something drastic changes. 

Tin foil hat alert!!!

But we have had some big decisions go against us recently...is this the EFL trying to stop us from winning the league? Just seems odd such big calls have gone against us. We've been poor, granted but so many poo poo decisions makes me think. 

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

Complains players are knackered, makes 2 subs :rolleyes: Just missing a notebook and shit clap to become Italian Brendan.

Ooooorrr they basically have two weeks off now. 

Honestly these comparisons to Rogers are making people look so thick. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, lcfcjosh said:

Are you all happy with point ffs 

we aren’t even top of the league come next week

Happy with our recent performances? No

Happy with our points return from the last five games? No

Happy that we've blown a really comfortable lead at the top? No

Happy with a point away at 6th-place Hull, who've won four and only lost one in their last eight? Objectively, yes

Edited by Bourbon Fox
  • Like 4