Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Hull (A) post match 2-2

One win in five, we are looking a shadow of the team that we’re winning in a canter earlier in the season and that is a massive concern at the business part of the season.
Thought the playing surface was fcuking awful, but fair play to Hull put us to the sword and deserved the point.

I would have taken 4 points from these two games tbh. 

Need a good break and a reset for the break and hope we come back fresher with better performances.

Having Ricardo and Ndidi back in the starting line up will hopefully do wonders for us. 

• Like 3

I'll deffo take not losing especially going behind twice. Hull are decent aswell. Let's recoup after the international break and go for it, hopefully have ndidi back at 100% and starting! Not bad as we've gained a point on 3rd so I'll take it! My 2 year old daughter said vardy would score 3 goals so i was thinking it was going to happen up until he got taken off haha 

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Gained on Ipswich. 

Probably start in 2nd by the time we next play as Leeds play before us.

Important thing is not losing. 

We are 3 points ahead of Leeds…

They will have to beat Millwall by 2 goals at least to get (temporarily I hope) ahead of us next round.

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

Decent point. Disappointing performance. Again. Too many players out of form. We have to hope that the break will reenergise them and that Maresca can find it in himself to reconsider his options - both in personnel and tactics. 

Not our best but saying that was abject or shit is not being objective.

We made some silly mistakes and were missing that cutting edge in the final third but Hull seem a decent enough side and we've come back twice. Just a shame we couldn't get that winner.

• Haha 1

Some serious loser mentality on this forum. We were rubbish and the truth is we've not passed the eye test for pretty much all of the season. Granted they're one of the better sides in this division but we should be creating far more against them than we did. I can't see us going up automatically to be honest. 

• Like 1

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

I thought there was some fight there. Its not the worst result but we need to be beating the really dogshit teams like boro and qpr at home. 

To not pick up any points from those two games was terrible 

• Like 2