Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

7 games to go!!!

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t know, I think we had our shot and we blew it. Now it’s down to if either Leeds or Ipswich can keep on grinding out results, which so far, they are doing. It’s going to be down to who can hold their nerve….

Why the **** have we done this to ourselves? Losing that points cushion was criminal. 

Win all 7 games and we go up. Nothing to do with them still. 

FWIW this is Ipswich's run in. Currently on 87 to our 85 but with one match less to play.

Screenshot_20240401_195514_Flashscore2.thumb.jpg.978551553f258b49c55365d6c5877933.jpg

The three away matches are massive for them while Boro are inconsistent. Watford and Huddersfield matches are should be nailed on wins.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t know, I think we had our shot and we blew it. Now it’s down to if either Leeds or Ipswich can keep on grinding out results, which so far, they are doing. It’s going to be down to who can hold their nerve….

Why the **** have we done this to ourselves? Losing that points cushion was criminal. 

To stop people leaving early?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Nalis said:

FWIW this is Ipswich's run in. Currently on 87 to our 85 but with one match less to play.

Screenshot_20240401_195514_Flashscore2.thumb.jpg.978551553f258b49c55365d6c5877933.jpg

The three away matches are massive for them while Boro are inconsistent. Watford and Huddersfield matches are should be nailed on wins.

Norwich won’t be as bad as they were today against Ipswich I don’t think. 

6 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Think our 2 away games against Millwall and Plymouth  are going to be pivitol,win those and we gonna be close .

Millwall worries me a little tbh. 

Think where we are after the next 3 will be quite telling. 

Birmingham, Millwall, Plymouth for us.

Coventry, Sunderland, Blackburn for Leeds.

Norwich, Watford, Boro for Ipswich. 

Would really hope we'd have gained ground over that period and still have our game on hand.

2 hours ago, Sly said:

Norwich won’t be as bad as they were today against Ipswich I don’t think. 

norwich's home form is around 5th in the league, while their away is about 17th(i think)

why i say it will be a tough one for Ipswich next weekend

Think the most important thing today was that we  won and played better than we had  for a couple of months ..Hopefully  gives the squad confidence,the next 3 should all be winnable. Win those and with the next 3 out of 4 at home  ,surely  we can't **** that up.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Would assume that Ricky will be on the bench at millwall to allow him to play the three games in a week when we have soton. We can’t afford for him to break now. 

perhaps wilf may need either milwall or Plymouth on the bench for the same reason  

He is going to have to make more changes than he has in recent weeks. He cannot expect the same 12-13 players he trusts to deliver over this slug fest of a next month. No other of our rivals would do that and it's a hindrance if he does.

Hopefully our key players return to form and build on today which may convince him to rotate a little more which ought to help keep us fresh. 

• Like 2

Whilst it's nice to remember what 3 points feels like again and some pisitivity return, the financial issues are going to intensify this week and beyond and how this effects us will be very important.

Very frustrating how we’ve been dragged into this when it should’ve been all wrapped up now with the point cushion we had but guess that’s the Leicester way.. right 🤦‍♂️  think we get promotion.  50/50 on us or Leeds finishing top. As impressive as Ipswich have been. Norwich away, Hull away, Coventry away think they will drop points. Really tough away games them..

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Whilst it's nice to remember what 3 points feels like again and some pisitivity return, the financial issues are going to intensify this week and beyond and how this effects us will be very important.

Judging by how we are playing this and the club's constant statements on wanting 'proportionately determined' punishment, I imagine we are well over the limit

I think with Norwich and Coventry at home and desperate for 6th plus the Canaries playing their rivals can only be a positive that points could be dropped. 

Plus I am backing our squad size against Ipswich over this busy month to pull through. 

It's whether we have the mentality to win 6 out of 7 to see us home comfortably.