Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Plymouth A

1 hour ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Do you know what..the more times I read this I think it wouldn't be too bad a shout.

My only concern is the loss of tackling / combative edge Ndidi gives us further up the pitch where Nacho lacks this element in comparison...but hey it won't happen as that would show a miniscule amount of creativity to tweak the universal wonder system of EnzoBall..and we all Enzos thoughts on that.  

Wild probably needs a rest to be honest anyway it’s a shame he won’t change it up a bit as I think nacho would give us something different alongside another forward. Instead we will get 5 mins of daka and nacho at the end when we are losing 🙈

5 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Wild probably needs a rest to be honest anyway it’s a shame he won’t change it up a bit as I think nacho would give us something different alongside another forward. Instead we will get 5 mins of daka and nacho at the end when we are losing 🙈

Don’t you think we would lose the pressing from the front element if Nacho starts? Maybe in a two, not such an isssue?

He will change a few players, switch a few into positions they cant play well in, if we win it will be a hard work, hard won match, late subs with no impact, and a look forward to Faes resting his boot ontop of the ball, before somone kicks it away from him and scores, I hope we win, and to be honest I dont care how at this stage, but it inevitably wont be easy on the eyes. 

13 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Just been told of our record at Plymouth - last win 1965 🤣

Haha I think this probably goes in our favour with this bunch of players, as we've been utterly horrendous this season against teams we've not lost to in years, hopefully the reverse works for teams we've a poor record against.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Don’t you think we would lose the pressing from the front element if Nacho starts? Maybe in a two, not such an isssue?

I don’t think nacho will press as much but I think with him on the ball it could open up some more space for mav fatawu and who ever starts up top with him. 

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

He is also the least capable of receiving the Vestagard blast into the middle of a crowded midfield. The amount of times he is unable to control the ball and sends it back to the opposition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Just been told of our record at Plymouth - last win 1965 🤣

That was a League Cup SF game. I think City's last win in the league (in the old Div.2) was way back in 1955.

46 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I don’t think nacho will press as much but I think with him on the ball it could open up some more space for mav fatawu and who ever starts up top with him. 

That was my initial thought as well when I originally replied to you, hence my comment about loosing the combative element  from Wilf, which was Dahnsouff's concern as well I believe.  

No doubt Plymouth will sit deep in a low block  keeping disciplined and not taking the bait to be pulled about by our "to me to you" passing bore fest, so probably having someone with a bit more Technical Guile in Nacho may work.  Who knows..but we all know Wilf will be starting.

The only other option I can think of is to start Dennis.